• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 17, 2019

    Ark PS4 Anybody doing bossfight

    Ark PS4 Anybody doing bossfight


    Anybody doing bossfight

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 10:26 PM PST

    Hit me up for a boss fight need the engrams I'll trade some hard poly or something else that I could farm

    submitted by /u/killerjoyinkides
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else having a problem with Tech Saddles?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2019 05:41 PM PST

    Anyone else having problems with tech Saddles? I've done all the Island bosses and the Ascension cave so I've had them unlocked for quite some time, and I finally decided to craft a Rex saddle. Seems I can't charge it with the saddle in my inventory along with a stack of element. As I understand you're supposed to drag the element onto the saddle but they just switch places now. I tried a Tech Tappy saddle as well the same results. I asked our admin to try his and he can't charge his either.

    submitted by /u/Koalemos78
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel