• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 30, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - When you find that perfect high level Carbonemys for tanking

    ARK: Survival Evolved - When you find that perfect high level Carbonemys for tanking


    When you find that perfect high level Carbonemys for tanking

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 01:46 AM PST

    So I could actually hit something with poison/lightning wyverns.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 02:23 AM PST

    Still slow though

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 08:11 AM PST

    When your whole screen starts shaking :/

    Posted: 29 Jan 2019 11:27 AM PST

    Two things last forever. The universe and taming a beaver in ARK. But I'm not sure about the universe. - Albert Einstein

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 05:58 AM PST

    This is how evolution works

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 08:50 AM PST

    My mutated giga (blue underbelly)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 06:31 AM PST

    Prince Charming ��

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 08:34 AM PST

    Birds Birds Birds

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 08:45 AM PST

    Ark Tales

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 02:33 AM PST

    I'm not gonna be able to play Ark much for the next 2 weeks, so I'm gonna share my favorite Ark story and I'd love for you guys to share yours.

    I'd say it was summertime last year when I really got back into Ark. In fact I remember there being a x6 week right around when I started back up. I'll spare you the details, but I found a good group of guys to play with on official and we became one of the most powerful tribes on the server. We were the "cool" alpha - we'd help noobs and they'd help us whenever the server got raided or we needed a favor.

    We'd gotten ourselves established very well in the snowzone on that island everyone loves in the North West. There was 1 tribe member - an aussie - who'd had attitude problems and would raid people without permission. He was experienced and a hard worker, but he'd already been talked to several times about his attitude problems.

    He found a raid in the snowzone - a non-descript stone shack. He C4's the hut and staring back at him is a heavily mutated passive Therizino. We were established but nowhere near the quality of dinos a true alpha would have. He calls it in and we come to help. I say go for the beds/asleep players first, but the aussie insists the therizino should go down first. I trust him because he's an experienced PvP player. Sure enough though, the players wake up, see they're being raided, hop on the therizino, and slaughter us all - including all but 1 of our flyers. The hot-headed aussie takes our last flyer to try and get his stuff back but ends up getting himself and our last argy slaughtered.

    With our last flyer gone, we were totally isolated on that island since we'd built everything on that upper shelf. I rage quit for the night and log back in the next morning expecting to be raided. We weren't by some stroke of luck. By pure instinct though, I take my favorite 150 wild level, honey-tamed Dire bear off the shelf and bring him back to the mainland. No sooner did I make a small outpost on the mainland we start getting raided by what I assume were the owners of that Therizino. Wyverns, mutated wooly-rhinos, players aim-botting with fabi's, the works. My other members popcorn the base and we're totally wiped save myself, my bear, and whatever I could bring with me.

    Transfer over to a Rag server, and the aussie continues to get on the nerves of everyone in the tribe. I'm the only one still advocating for him. I login one day to see the aussie player caged and kicked out of the tribe. At this point the tribe members go to unofficial except for me and one other guy - let's call him Bob. Bob and I decide to take what's left of our tribe and try going back to our old server (about 10 days after we left it).

    The server is quiet and we have no issues getting re-established. Better than ever actually. Build a large base, tons of turrets... and then one day bob is flying around and gets shot at by a turret belonging to none-other than the fucks who raided us off the server - including their prized Therizino. Said Therizino is now on neutral though because of their close call to setting it passive before. We hatch a plan. I give Bob a fab-sniper, pick him on on my argy, and kite the Therizino all the way to our base full of turrets.

    The therizino won't die though. Under withering turret fire and enough fabi sniper shots to break 2 fabis, it's still alive. This is a strong fuckin' therizino. Finally though, as my turrets are almost empty the fucker goes down - the same dino who killed my prized argy 2 weeks ago. Checked it's stats and they were insane - I'm not on my home computer though so I can't quote the exact, but I want to say it was close to 1000% melee and a butt ton of health.

    Then through some sloppy soaking with some "meh" dinos, we drain their turrets and raid their base. Everything they'd taken from us we got back. Several items even saying "made by (my characters name)"

    It was such an enormous achievement. I'd defied the big alpha tribe and delivered justice back to them. Unfortunately I had to go on a work trip not too long after which took me away from Ark for a week. 5 days into the trip their justice was swift and resolute: base totally wiped to the foundations. But nothing will ever take away the feeling of killing that mutated Therizino against all odds.

    submitted by /u/monty331
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys! Ive made a guide on hatching eggs for all of those who arent sure :) As part of a new Series called "Quick Fire tips and tricks for ark, in which i make short(Ish) Videos getting straight to the point and providing useful information on certain topics, i hope you guys enjoy :)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 05:57 AM PST

    2 Spinos. 1 bridge

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 09:39 AM PST

    ARKitecture: My Ideas in Practical Game Design

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 09:09 AM PST

    Hello!

    My name is Turtle and I have been playing this game for a long time. I decided I would show you guys what kind of stuff I have been up to in the game. The link below will take you to a page where I showcase my current base. Feel free to read all about it there and let me know what you think.

    https://imgur.com/a/ongcnXL

    If you have and comments or questions about the base itself feel free to comment.

    The information about the server is located at the bottom of the imgur post for those who are interested in what settings I am working with.

    I hope you guys can take some of the stuff I have learned and apply it to your designs. Keep on building and resist the urge to build giant boxes!

    submitted by /u/thatdumturtle
    [link] [comments]

    Give Us Your Opinion...

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 10:20 AM PST

    Hi there!

    I'm an indie developer and together with some colleagues, we're seriously exploring the idea of making a survival game. We love the genre and we think there's still a lot of room for new and exciting experiences in the survival space.

    We want to make sure that we have a good pulse on what the community wants and needs, so we could really use your help to make sure we're on the right path. If you could take a couple of minutes to answer some of the questions below, that would be incredibly helpful and we'd really appreciate it :)

    1. How old are you and what platform would you favor for survival games?
    2. What are your favorite and least favorite survival games and why?
    3. What are the most exciting and most worrying gameplay trends in survival?
    4. Do you prefer to play survival games alone or with other people and why?
    5. What makes exploration exciting and compelling for you?
    6. What elements of the survival genre are a must-have for you?
    7. How important is narrative for you in a survival game?
    8. What are the in-game moments in which you're enjoying yourself the most in a survival games?
    9. How important is combat for you in a survival game?
    10. Any other comments, ideas, suggestions, concerns that you have for us

    As small indie devs, this input really means the world to us, so thank you so much for helping us! :)

    submitted by /u/stevemoore404
    [link] [comments]

    Left is the mutated quetz. The right is the non mutated quetz.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 06:32 AM PST

    Gotta know

    Posted: 29 Jan 2019 12:22 PM PST

    Ummm...

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 08:55 AM PST

    Not all hero’s wear capes

    Posted: 29 Jan 2019 06:14 PM PST

    This is for all the people who leave there animal traps unlocked.(argy etc) you are the true hero's of ark.

    submitted by /u/spartanspec
    [link] [comments]

    Any suggestions for a plot of land to do massive breeding and hatching, PVE, SP, any map

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 07:10 AM PST

    I've been in Ragnarok by the green obliesk, but have since run out of space for breeding, lagged out from too many dinos. I would like to start fresh in a nice empty plot of land for mass creation.

    submitted by /u/HitandRunBitch
    [link] [comments]

    Dank Ark - Ps4 Sever

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 10:19 AM PST

    Flop up on deck

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 09:58 AM PST

    Gali

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 09:31 AM PST

    Why can't I find a Gali in extinction did they remove them from the city or something ?

    submitted by /u/BagoBoi
    [link] [comments]

    Combine PVE servers.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2019 09:19 AM PST

    There are more servers then players in this game these days. Wish there was some sort of way to combine servers together. Everyone spams advertising and servers rarely ever get more than say 5 to 10 players.
    I run a pve server with my wife(which is apparently 90% of the servers) and we are always recruiting people but rarely get responses.Any other PVE servers out there with pvp events, let's talk. See if we can increase our community.

    submitted by /u/Naebliss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel