• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 19, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2019 05:33 AM PST

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    What is the difference between this sub and r/ark?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2019 06:07 AM PST

    I really cant tell

    submitted by /u/Bear_24
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t make or repair climbing picks? Me and tribe have had this issue for about a week now, official ps4 pvp servers (sorry for image quality)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2019 03:50 AM PST

    Future Events

    Posted: 19 Feb 2019 10:20 AM PST

    I hope this isn't the last time we see a breeding event. I really hope they become, perhaps not common, but of a greater frequency. Once a month perhaps, 2x or 3x, on the weekend. It would help to bring people back to the game and with cryopods the servers shouldnt cap as much. We didn't have cap issues at all though i heard ragnarok was capped. Perhaps if WildCard made the 'level distribution' the same across all servers then Ragnarok wouldn't be constantly capped and people would be able to tame good dinos on all the servers.

    But anyways, fun event, hope there is more of them. :)

    submitted by /u/worldgate
    [link] [comments]

    Progress with QoL Beta / S+ & Kibble Changes?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2019 10:18 AM PST

    Progress with QoL Beta / S+ & Kibble Changes?

    Does anyone know how progress is going with the kibble and s+ changes?

    Really hoping it gets updated soon, been waiting a month and eagerly anticipating each crunch only to be disappointed by a copy paste of short info about an update "coming soon"

    https://i.redd.it/n5hwe0q5hkh21.jpg

    https://i.redd.it/56h3qce6hkh21.jpg

    https://i.redd.it/fopdztt6hkh21.jpg

    https://i.redd.it/qnygz5g7hkh21.jpg

    submitted by /u/neddythenoodle
    [link] [comments]

    Pc crossark

    Posted: 19 Feb 2019 10:48 AM PST

    Recruiting. Pc crossark officials. EST Na. Must be mature and at least know the basics of the game.

    submitted by /u/H2G101
    [link] [comments]

    Been a good VDay event for me, Thanks WC! :)

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 01:45 PM PST

    I was browsing through youtube looking at dye yesterday and couldnt find a decent short video so ive added dye to my quick fire tips and tricks series, all feedback is appreciated hence why im posting here, thanks guys :)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2019 01:09 AM PST

    Anyone not having prime meat stack after the valentine's day patch?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2019 08:33 AM PST

    So I loved the new stack size ini option, but ever since the valentine's day patch prime meat doesn't seem to be stacking - I have the multiplier set at 5, and so far everything seems to be working well except prime meat. The ironic thing is it would stack when the ini option was first added, but just stopped after this last major patch. Has anyone else experienced this, or have any tips to fix it?

    submitted by /u/DefinitelySteveIrwin
    [link] [comments]

    Super Bummed. Lost my character in a transfer.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 09:05 PM PST

    Welp, not sure what to do. I'm quite devastated to say the least. I lost my main character after transferring from my home server to another I play on. I transferred there like normal, which I've done thousands of times, and after selecting the bed I wished to spawn on, the character creation popped up. I thought I had selected this on accident, but when I went to 'download survivor' my character wasn't there.

    I've spent over 3k hours in the past 3 years with this character. I was lvl 125 and had literally just killed Alpha Rockwell for the first time the night before. Because its the same character, I play on Official-Legacy and know that they probably won't do anything about it.

    I have friends that can re-invite me to the tribe, but I bred over 100 tames this V-day event alone and will lose all the imprint bonuses on those. Also all boss/tek progress will be lost.

    Weighing my options and not sure if this is just the right time to walk away completely from the game. Super sad about this :(

    submitted by /u/haolerot_bjj
    [link] [comments]

    Gigas not spawning? Rag - Unofficial PS4

    Posted: 19 Feb 2019 12:33 AM PST

    Since the last couple of updates people on my server seem to be having issues finding gigas in their usual spots. Realise they do wander off substantially but we've never had a struggle like this before. Have run the code to see how many are currently live on the map and it says 2 but they don't appear to be anywhere. Anyone experienced this before? Is it possible they are in the mesh and not spawned correctly? Let me know your thoughts :)

    submitted by /u/nohholmez
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding s+ Item Collector.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 10:57 PM PST

    Is the update out for the item collector to collect snow owl poop and gacha crystals?

    submitted by /u/Logibear1010
    [link] [comments]

    Any one willing to trade (PvE)(xbox)

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 08:44 PM PST

    I just need dinos willing to trade metal, kinda of a noob player looking for an argyor theri. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/vandy3556
    [link] [comments]

    Wyvern Event Colors Stay With The Eggs?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 02:19 PM PST

    If I grab some wyvern eggs before the Valentine's event ends but wait until after the event ends to hatch them, will they retain the colors of their mother/father? So basically do I have a shot at getting the Magenta color?

    submitted by /u/goodgameme
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone done the manticore yet with manas on official

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 03:57 PM PST

    Does anyone else mentally assign random personalities to the dinos? I know I do.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 02:54 PM PST

    Harvesting options

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 08:33 PM PST

    Can we have an option or setting on what our dinos harvest from dead bodies and nodes (trees/bushes/rocks)

    If I go on a berry run and I just want tinto I spend more time dropping and lagging the server than I do actually gathering.

    submitted by /u/running_is_fun
    [link] [comments]

    Vulkan support

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 07:03 PM PST

    Will ark get vulkan support anytime soon

    Would love d12 rtx and dlss as well :)

    submitted by /u/Captainbuzzer67
    [link] [comments]

    Breeding Pen area's on PvP Extinction

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 06:35 PM PST

    I play on official PvP Extinction servers and we are looking for a few good recommendations to place a breeding pen, at least 9x9. The biggest/hardest requirement is that it cannot be reached by the forest/ice titans. Let me know where I should look, thanks all.

    submitted by /u/tommy18crowe
    [link] [comments]

    Trading my boss worthy rex eggs

    Posted: 18 Feb 2019 08:39 PM PST

    Title says it all, im on PC. Add me on discord @ Voxy#6464 /// Im on PC i also sell mana babies/full grown manas with decent stats, all for decently cheap since we are pretty set out

    Stats: (all before imprinting and upgrades)

    21k Health

    2500+ Stamina (sometimes 1800+)

    %701 DMG

    submitted by /u/Voxyyy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel