• Breaking News

    Friday, February 15, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - I'm coming for you

    ARK: Survival Evolved - I'm coming for you


    I'm coming for you

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 07:48 AM PST

    The Extinction login music is outstanding!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 06:12 AM PST

    I'm no stranger to a good login screen theme song, but this is the first one I've intentionally delayed playing the game just to hear it in its entirety... even after a thousand or so logins hearing the same same tune.

    Just wanted to send some love to the sound design in this game.

    Song

    submitted by /u/Haltus_Kain
    [link] [comments]

    Happy Valentines ����

    Posted: 14 Feb 2019 01:40 PM PST

    No more wander for mating?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 06:35 AM PST

    Did I read the patch notes right? We no longer have to have wander for breeding? So we can just place 2 Dino's next to each other on passive and enable mating? No more traping them in a box?!?!?

    submitted by /u/Fitzle89
    [link] [comments]

    When you try to stream ark....then 95 tribes show up and you quit the game and yell at the top of your lungs then remember your still on stream :3

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 12:03 AM PST

    After searching for months... Found this beauty, got back to my incubation room to hatch it, and accidentally ATE IT!!!! ����

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 09:03 AM PST

    First Ever Mutation! Her name's Aine :)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 12:49 AM PST

    Second time attempting breeding yields twin Tek Raptors. I had no idea twins were even possible.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2019 01:48 PM PST

    You will make a fine edition to my Empire

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 07:43 AM PST

    Is this normal?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 06:42 AM PST

    Isn’t he beautiful? what should I name him?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 08:48 AM PST

    Man killing that Alpha Mosa really paid off

    Posted: 14 Feb 2019 10:46 AM PST

    Ark Server Advertisements

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 03:49 AM PST

    Can we get a sticky of people who are advertising modded server's with their post containing all the necessary information.

    I'm really keen to play this game on a dedicated server and have saved a bunch of people advertising their server's , however everyone's server posts seem to be immediately downvoted and ignored, so to me it just makes sense to have a sticky for these advertisements so that people like me have a single thread resource to check peoples modded servers.

    It also allows the community who is using these server's to vote on what they have used and found worth playing on accordingly.

    I recently joined a server from and advertisement on this sub and it then died within 5 days of me playing it.

    So we could also utilize this service to make sure that servers that have died get comments about this or removed from the sticky.

    I have never played this game properly and I'd really like to check this game out on a proper unofficial server and it would be nice to have the community contribute and help me find a stable well balanced server.

    It would also help remove the Advertisement spam and give it a fair and useful home

    Thank you for reading everyone ( and hopefully mods who can make this change).

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/Logical_Response_Bot
    [link] [comments]

    My Big Boys

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 07:30 AM PST

    [PC] Cannot Harvest Triceratops

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 08:39 AM PST

    Since the update, myself and fellow tribe mates have not been able to harvest triceratops on Ragnarok. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

    submitted by /u/BarCalliyon
    [link] [comments]

    Darth Dodo

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 08:37 AM PST

    My tames are dissapearing

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 08:22 AM PST

    On the island I had a thyla and it just fucking disappeared, and I checked the log and it didn't die, it didn't fall through the earth, it didn't run away, it just fucking dissapeared. Same thing with a giganto on ragnarok

    submitted by /u/PongoTheDawg
    [link] [comments]

    Breeding Blasphemy

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 08:26 AM PST

    I will not stand for this. Ark was built on the foundation that I must boil my friends ears spamming U to mate my dinos. I cannot fathom doing it any other way. Roam my giants, and force me to restart every 5s because you ignored me and wandered a half step too far! Long live the whistle spam. Those who stand with me, follow me to the promise land.

    submitted by /u/Scrubtimus
    [link] [comments]

    Can you place trackers on structures?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 10:29 AM PST

    Built a raft base and ran into a raider who put a tracker on the base I think. I can't see anything and he might have also been trying to place c-4. I was moving at the time but I'm not sure how that works.

    submitted by /u/Wislerg
    [link] [comments]

    How I feel when Noobs come running at my metal fort on the beach.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2019 02:07 PM PST

    ���� Looking for chill homies to play Atlas with

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 10:19 AM PST

    Hard to catch them quick little punks

    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 10:17 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel