• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 5, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One S+ and Kibble Rework coming to Xbox tomorrow, March 5th!

    ARK on Xbox One S+ and Kibble Rework coming to Xbox tomorrow, March 5th!


    S+ and Kibble Rework coming to Xbox tomorrow, March 5th!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 08:18 PM PST

    Do you have to leave food in your dinos after taming them to prevent them from starving to death?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 10:48 PM PST

    I tamed a parasaur this morning and when I get on about 8 hours later it was no longer gone. Not denying the fact it could've been killed (but I do doubt that happened) but what is another reason for it's disappearance? Did it starve to death?

    submitted by /u/Corr521
    [link] [comments]

    Dang

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 08:16 PM PST

    Beaver dam waterfall cave?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 08:12 PM PST

    Hey gang. Anyone ever build in the top waterfall cave? Cords 32.3° Lat, 44.0° Long

    Seems like a perfect spot but can't really find much about it online.

    submitted by /u/hdflhr94
    [link] [comments]

    Hot bar items missing when I sign in

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 08:15 AM PST

    I have items set to auto unlock on my server. Not sure if this is what's causing the issue but I'll randomly sign into the server any my items are missing from my hot bar.

    Has anyone came across this issue or anyway to fix the issue

    submitted by /u/Rondeau04
    [link] [comments]

    Nitrado Map Persistence?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 10:41 AM PST

    If I change my Nitrado server map from Ragnarok to Abberation, and then back to Ragnarok, would everything on the original Ragnarok map still be there?

    Is there any way to transfer things between the maps if I only have one server?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Akatshi
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need Xbox live gold to play on servers

    Posted: 04 Mar 2019 06:17 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel