• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 12, 2019

    Ark PS4 I really wish wildcard would take the time to make sure Primitive Plus was not such a busted turd.

    Ark PS4 I really wish wildcard would take the time to make sure Primitive Plus was not such a busted turd.


    I really wish wildcard would take the time to make sure Primitive Plus was not such a busted turd.

    Posted: 11 Mar 2019 08:26 PM PDT

    I had really been hoping they would fix some of the bugs with the homestead update, and make it so I wasn't forced to use cheats to get steel and other late game technology. No such luck, guess it's back to waiting for a decent update

    submitted by /u/tea_bagicuss
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to get around some of the platform saddle building rules?

    Posted: 11 Mar 2019 11:38 PM PDT

    Im really more into the singleplayer creative side of ark. Never messed around with platform saddles til just now, realized you cant run a tek generator on platforms? Im the only one in my entire world why are pvp balances screwing with my creative dreams. End rant.

    But seriously, when did they make it so you cant even put spikes on platforms?!??? No wifi electricity, no spiky defenses....... life sucks yo

    submitted by /u/Curiousipede
    [link] [comments]

    My trike was broken so i tried going out with a bang��

    Posted: 11 Mar 2019 12:42 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel