• Breaking News

    Friday, March 8, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!


    Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 05:13 AM PST

    Hello friends! Welcome to your Weekend Free Talk megathread!

    Talk about whatever you'd like! Your comments need not be related to ARK. Talk about your favorite music, talk about underrated movies, talk about whatever you like (within the community rules)! We will still be enforcing community rules regarding user conduct (reddiquette/civility/witchhunting) and server/tribe listings in this thread.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    I built the Millennium Falcon in ARK :)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 08:28 AM PST

    Current mood.

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 07:48 AM PST

    A United States Owlympics team member

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 06:09 PM PST

    Umm

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 08:34 AM PST

    "hi"

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 10:30 AM PST

    Add more PVE boss fights (Corrupted Variants)

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 03:49 AM PST

    Just sitting here thinking to myself but it would be nice to extend the end-game more with corrupted variants of the dragon, brood and monkey. Get more element per run and maybe some corrupted tek weapons/structure variants. Just stuff to spice the game up more.

    submitted by /u/WeInvadeYou
    [link] [comments]

    All Stay Put Command broke with recent updates

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 06:41 AM PST

    Title.

    Logged in this morning and couldnt get my tames to stop following me. I need to whistle every single one now to stay put, the U command doesnt work. Keybinds are ok, game has been tested for errors, our private server has been restarted, reinstalled and backup installed + my machine has been rebooted multiple times. I have no idea how I can fix this.

    But: I use an Logitech G710+ keyboard with an volume wheel. Whenever I adjust the volume ingame, my character starts to whistle commands. I tried deactivating this but cant figure out how to do that with LGS software. I think this might be related.

    I tried fiddling around with the volume key, the follow and stay put whistle and sometimes could get a tame to stop following me. But I cant reproduce it now and am totally out of ideas besides replacing the keyboard (cant right now).

    submitted by /u/SirSchmooser
    [link] [comments]

    can you please fix this half black screen bug?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 11:26 AM PST

    Ark Youtuber TheNamesGrapes Exposed for meshing, lying, and cheating!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 03:49 PM PST

    Please fix primitive plus pc servers! we wanna play

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 11:06 AM PST

    Please fix primitive plus pc servers! we wanna play

    submitted by /u/Biberteddy
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Place Any Foundations

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 10:57 AM PST

    Can't Place Any Foundations

    I cannot place a metal or stone foundation AT ALL anywhere (in this Japanese Gardeny place at least, "The Center") Trying to put down a teleporter cause It's pretty here. Please help.

    https://i.redd.it/tle6mtskzxk21.jpg

    submitted by /u/lore_wardn
    [link] [comments]

    Need help for splitscreen ps4

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 10:14 AM PST

    Im new to ark and its ridiculously hard and I pay for every little bitty mistake I make. But its fun as hell and quite the learning curve for me. But splitscreen has been giving me some issues. Is there any way to make the ui larger? everything is so small and I have a rather large tv. Also, when my friend whistles for their dinos mine leave me and go to them. I cant figure out how to fix that.

    Advice? thank you

    submitted by /u/Blitzpanzerr
    [link] [comments]

    Teleporting / base render lag fixed - thanks wildCard!

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 07:30 PM PST

    2x event 9th?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 10:11 AM PST

    I'm wondering if there's going to be a 2x event this weekend (9th & 10th of march) anyone know?

    submitted by /u/Lost_My_Hamster
    [link] [comments]

    Old Kibble

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 05:45 AM PST

    After the stutter fix last night I got on to tame my first Spino and I had made a bunch of Argy Kibble to tame a Spino. I tried using it last night and it wasn't doing anything so I switched to the exceptional Kibble I had made and it seemed to work. Do we have any confirmation on whether the old kibble will ever work again. I know they said it should work after the patch but I think it is obviously broken.

    submitted by /u/Daigotsu0013
    [link] [comments]

    What would you like the next DLC expansion theme to be?

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 09:24 AM PST

    Wildcard has talked about how they plan to continue making DLC's for ARK, so this DLC is probably already in the works -- BUT.

    What would you like the next DLC expansion theme to be?

    Underwater?

    Outer-space?

    Magic/Fantasy?

    Dense jungle/swamp?

    submitted by /u/Luckboy28
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone seen this bug before? :D :D :D :D

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 09:02 AM PST

    Bug: explorer notes no longer show in management window

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 04:49 AM PST

    I discovered a bug yesterday on the latest patch. I can't see any explorer note in the menu.

    I checked a few locations in person and the boxes show that I've collected them, but nothing appears in the menu.

    submitted by /u/Pandaman86
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to change wall/ramp appearance

    Posted: 08 Mar 2019 05:13 AM PST

    Hello,

    I'm probably one of the only people who plays ARK on a macbook pro, but I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this. The homestead upgrade was installed, I can see/use/build all the new structures, but the E-menu doesn't give me any options to change the looks.
    edit: Single player if that matters

    submitted by /u/j0lle
    [link] [comments]

    New V293.103: there's still an issue with the explorer notes?

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 04:06 PM PST

    I haven't started my server (The Island, unofficial, PC) since the Homestead update because I've read that your character loses all the explorer notes you found. I have all but three, the ones inside the tek cave, and it took me a lot of time and effort to get them all legitimally.

    With this new update, is this solved? Or will it ever be solved (or working on it) or are they lost forever once you start the server and connect your character?

    submitted by /u/Briansey
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble inverting triangle Roof? Place a Triangle ceiling on the opposite side where it attaches to the wall.

    Posted: 07 Mar 2019 05:34 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel