• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 21, 2019

    Ark PS4 Raid tips?

    Ark PS4 Raid tips?


    Raid tips?

    Posted: 21 Apr 2019 06:49 AM PDT

    Hey, I'm on an official server and about a week ago, some tribe that said they wouldn't raid us tried (and failed). We're now planning on wiping them. They've got quite a few species X on their roof. Maybe some turrets too idk but not many if they do. We have 2 level 230 trike and one level 170 plus a 170 Rex. We have a good doedi and an argent. Their base is stone. We plan on taming a lot today so how can we wrap this up as fast as we can? Wanna profit off 2X tame lol

    submitted by /u/Vanguard-Is-A-Lie
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone having an issue were you can’t make steel ingots I’m using the carbon and iron but it’s not working

    Posted: 20 Apr 2019 11:01 PM PDT

    Lag

    Posted: 20 Apr 2019 10:00 AM PDT

    I play offline and with this eater event it seems so laggy when I play or I play split screen with my gf. Is anyone else havi g this problem?

    submitted by /u/nekedgoat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel