• Breaking News

    Friday, May 10, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Any tips for a new player?

    ARK on Xbox One Any tips for a new player?


    Any tips for a new player?

    Posted: 09 May 2019 08:42 AM PDT

    Hi I'm new to ark in fact I'm waiting for it to download. Anyways do you have any tips or tricks

    EDIT: itssss looaaaaaddddiiiiinnnngnggggggg!!!!!!

    Edit 2: fick compys

    Edit 3: I ate narcoberrys..

    Edit 4: I am currently sitting in my tiny house with no door with a torch and am no longer cold

    Edit 5: I have. a hat.

    Edit 6: yay! First day!!

    Edit 7: why do compys have so much health?!

    Edit 8: got a bow and arrow!!

    Edit 9: killed five compys and three dodos by shoving them into my fire!

    Edit 10: made a bigger house and am taming a lv 1 tek parasaur.

    Edit 11: the parasaur got away...

    submitted by /u/idontwantthatpanda
    [link] [comments]

    Play?

    Posted: 09 May 2019 05:53 PM PDT

    Anyone wanna play? I play on a good eu server/cluster and the admins and community are really nice. I'm on xbox one and a mic would be preferred tbh. I stay up a lot and I'd love to find others to play with!

    submitted by /u/__Pitter_Patter__
    [link] [comments]

    Bear cave viable for PvP smalltribes?

    Posted: 09 May 2019 01:55 PM PDT

    Is the center bear cave near lava island a good location? I'm concerned about how easy it is to scout I will also be setting up plenty of velos in the mesh for defense. Is there any other base locations that are near unraidable?

    submitted by /u/Amazonn_Pro
    [link] [comments]

    How many hits to knock out a lv 1 male tek parasaur?

    Posted: 09 May 2019 07:27 PM PDT

    Why can't I kill compys?

    Posted: 09 May 2019 02:27 PM PDT

    Xbox Cluster PvE soon to be PVP Ragnarok Cluster

    Posted: 09 May 2019 10:57 AM PDT

    ARKMANIA Boosted drops, Boosted Weight, Boosted everything, Oxygen, Health, instant tame instant levels fresh map everyone is welcome!

    submitted by /u/KaatIVX
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel