• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 28, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Can the Leeds be disabled in single player mode?

    ARK on Xbox One Can the Leeds be disabled in single player mode?


    Can the Leeds be disabled in single player mode?

    Posted: 27 May 2019 10:04 PM PDT

    I'm coming back to the game after a while, and I just want to build houseboats like I used to! Is there an admin command I can use to keep those damn things from spawning?

    submitted by /u/Suddenly_Bazelgeuse
    [link] [comments]

    Please help me.

    Posted: 27 May 2019 08:01 AM PDT

    I switched from my normal server to Ragnarok535 official server in order to get rid of my swamp fever. Somebody has placed metal spikes on all spawn points and I have no idea how to get back to my server or what to do. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/The-Lonliest-peanut
    [link] [comments]

    xbox One X settings

    Posted: 27 May 2019 01:45 PM PDT

    Just curious really, do people here with a One X play with detailed graphics on or off?

    submitted by /u/luke1528
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to keep rain outside of my base??

    Posted: 27 May 2019 12:28 PM PDT

    Does anyone know a way to keep rain out of our base?? We have a very large metal base and of course it rains right on through to the inside. We have already tried putting a double roof on separated from the original with pillars and it has not done anything to help. Any ideas??

    submitted by /u/J-town2018
    [link] [comments]

    Help i can’t play with my friend

    Posted: 27 May 2019 01:23 PM PDT

    I keep trying to join a non dedicated server with my friend as a host but it get about half way through loading and then a pop up that says 'Message join failed' keeps coming up. Does anyone know what this is about? And how I can stop it coming up

    submitted by /u/PapioliRavioli
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel