• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 21, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Xbox Hosting Options?

    ARK on Xbox One Xbox Hosting Options?


    Xbox Hosting Options?

    Posted: 20 May 2019 05:32 PM PDT

    Hey all, I'm trying to find a 3rd party to host an Xbox server with PC crossplay enabled.

    I tried Nitrado, but I've been getting Host Timeout errors within 2 minutes of joining the server. I've tried to work with support but they've ghosted me after asking if I restarted my router and that not fixing it.

    Is there any other service that offers Xbox servers with crossplay?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/ComebacKids
    [link] [comments]

    The pettiness on this game is hilarious

    Posted: 21 May 2019 12:40 AM PDT

    Basically my base is a raft clipped throu rocks and I recently took my only argie out of upload so I couldn't put him back in. He was on my roof when I drove into the rocks and he clipped into my raft, I actually thought nice better than leaving him out in the open only the top of his head was poppin out. Everything In the raft is basically covered in rocks except for the entrance which is where he was. I logged in the next day this fucking guy literally c4 my door and killed my argie, didn't even blow the raft up or anything just killed my argie and left. Why 😂😂😂😂 did he see the argies head and just think MUST KILLLLLL. seriously I find it hilarious he didn't even blow the raft up.

    submitted by /u/Hornby937
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t access my items

    Posted: 20 May 2019 07:14 PM PDT

    Anybody know how I can get back into my tribe after leaving on accident on a multiplayer game I don't have admin and I spent almost a long time on this server

    submitted by /u/braydencito22
    [link] [comments]

    PvE Official - Zipline in Cave

    Posted: 20 May 2019 10:47 AM PDT

    Is it possible to deploy a zipline on an Official PvE cave?

    submitted by /u/dbhazbn
    [link] [comments]

    Worst thing happened to me while raiding

    Posted: 20 May 2019 05:47 AM PDT

    I was raiding this base and turns out they had internals which i didnt expect cuz it was just a simple stone base with metal gates, so anyway i went inside and i died then came back to my body, while grabbing my stuff the player came back online and killed me and grabbed my op stuff.so i go ahead and kill him with a golem and realise my inventory is full, so I harvested it by accident and i lost EVERYTHING from 300 element and high flak and veryyyy op weapons AND a cryo rock golem AND a max level tek rex with health mutation

    submitted by /u/Sensei-SNAKEZ
    [link] [comments]

    Locking doors from tribe

    Posted: 20 May 2019 04:25 AM PDT

    Is there anyway to make a vault or anything to keep tribe members from looting your sleeping body when you log off. My genius tribe lost all the element we had and I found it all in 1 generator. 160 element in one generator .. and none anywhere else. There must be a way, is setting a pin code able to keep them out ?

    submitted by /u/skippy902
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel