• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 26, 2019

    Ark PS4 ARK PS4 SMALL TRIBES

    Ark PS4 ARK PS4 SMALL TRIBES


    ARK PS4 SMALL TRIBES

    Posted: 26 May 2019 01:46 AM PDT

    Any fellow arkists looking for loyal experienced tribesmen have played since beta and have experience in end game level of play

    submitted by /u/samsshovell
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to fix it?

    Posted: 25 May 2019 04:33 PM PDT

    I remember when you go look for dinos that we're almost always above 100 a lot of times they were perfect tames so I just don't get why they changed it or if it's just me I tried turning difficulty to 5 every time but still very low level spawns I play on single player when this happens is there a way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/deadlift12
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best way to use the fence supports

    Posted: 25 May 2019 12:06 PM PDT

    I've been messing around with fence supports but I can't place them where I want them with the game saying the area is obstructed even though it visibly clear. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/chuck_finley12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel