• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 18, 2019

    Ark PS4 Stats Question

    Ark PS4 Stats Question


    Stats Question

    Posted: 17 May 2019 01:15 PM PDT

    So I'm trying to figure out what is the best stat I need to upgrade for my play style, but I'm stuck with the Melee stat! I know it's generally used for hand attack but does it add the increase with all weapons and tools or just some? Such as does it increase my amount I can gather with a pick axe or axe? Does it also affect when I'm using guns or bows?

    submitted by /u/Gumbi17
    [link] [comments]

    Cant see under water?

    Posted: 06 May 2019 11:41 AM PDT

    Me and my gf play single player on my system together. Shes player 2 whenever she goes under water she just gets a blue screen. Has a tone had this problem before?

    submitted by /u/nekedgoat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel