• Breaking News

    Monday, May 13, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 13 May 2019 06:34 AM PDT

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Devs! Please help against cheating tribe! I BEG YOU!

    Posted: 13 May 2019 06:40 AM PDT

    I know this is not the right process to report abuse but it's worth a try, I'm about to lose 2 years progress either way!

    First off I've got 3k Hours on ark split between PC and PS4 ( Mostly PS4 ). I've played Official, Small tribes and Offline Raid Protection and loved every second of it, Ark is a one in a kind type of game.

    The server I've spent 90% of my time on is EU-OfflineRaidProtection-TheCentre-Crossark10 at least for 2 years. I've had a blast. Over this two year period I've went from a tribe of 4 to a tribe of 25. Mixed between British, Americans, Germans and Russians. We've all had a great time and made some amazing friends.

    Since Extinction release began we started fighting with a Chinese tribe. Now this tribe will stop at absolutely nothing to beat us, abusing every possible in game mechanic to gain an edge and after 6 month my tribe is falling apart because PS4 enforcement just don't care. All my members are starting to give up because this tribe cheat to a way they are completely unraidable, we've been submitting tickets showing clear evidence abusing in game mechanics, meshing etc and absolutely nothing has been done. This video is just a short example of how they abuse building mechanics on ORP servers so they are unraidable.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KD_5LJxVpXc

    Now this video only shows half the abuse they do. It's completely unfair they can hide in an ORP fob and attack our base continuously and we can't fight back. They will just wait inside their 10x10 ORP box wait for us to log out then all the dinos and resources are their for them to do a full push all because they abuse ORP to the point we cant fight them off the server.

    Now the most annoying thing about this is I've reported this exact same thing on PC and the whole tribe got dev wiped on every map linked to the ORP Custer, It's not fair. I paid the same amount as everyone else why do I have get no enforcement help because I'm on ps4?

    If any kind heated dev would investigate please, my most recent ticket number is 1183071.

    Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/El-shaddoll
    [link] [comments]

    Logo for my new map project TIAMAT ! <3

    Posted: 12 May 2019 01:52 PM PDT

    ark dev tracker - spoilers....

    Posted: 13 May 2019 10:55 AM PDT

    wish we could get a spoiler tag for the dev tracker since /u/wildcardjen likes to talk about Game of thrones and some of us haven't caught up and have been trying to avoid any spoilers.

    submitted by /u/paypalruinsthegame
    [link] [comments]

    Best Defense? Only cost 5 Metal and 3 cp. Doesn't that look nice?

    Posted: 12 May 2019 03:56 PM PDT

    Ragnarok Ice Cave first room drops

    Posted: 13 May 2019 11:20 AM PDT

    Is there any place you can see the loot table for the first drops in the Ice Cave?

    I'm trying to get myself a decent Baryonyx saddle and was wondering if that's a good place to go between looking for normal Beacons.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/HammerTrollerHD
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to my Mek?

    Posted: 13 May 2019 10:59 AM PDT

    So logged on this morning, my 196 Mek was sitting in the base doing just fine, a couple days ago I parked it, put 35 Element on it and left it. I left this morning to do an Element Vein on my Giga and upon returning I noticed it was gone.

    No one else from my tribe was online during the whole period, it didn't starve, there was no death message and nothing in the tribe log. I checked 50, 50 and put on the arrows but couldn't see anything under the map (on Legacy PvE Xbox so can't ghost through the map to see).

    Any ideas what could've happened?

    submitted by /u/CptJeiSparrow
    [link] [comments]

    Here's an idea - rather this being one of the most hated dinos in the game, convert it to one of the most useful? Enable this little s**t waffle to collect things when tamed? Acatina paste, eggs, poop? Please devs?!? Pretty please?

    Posted: 13 May 2019 10:55 AM PDT

    Are there any good mods that change/add colors or markings of dinos?

    Posted: 13 May 2019 09:27 AM PDT

    I just want cool and different looking dinos!

    submitted by /u/Nyabby22
    [link] [comments]

    Help about breeding Tek Rex

    Posted: 13 May 2019 08:22 AM PDT

    Hi everyone so I just tamed a lvl 87 Tek Rex female (87 achieved with bonus levels) I have one 260 and one 280 male Tek Rex should I start breeding the female with the males? Planning to use it for bosses

    submitted by /u/CosmetInk
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite tames? What are your favorites?

    Posted: 13 May 2019 07:31 AM PDT

    I have several favorites- Griffin (20k damage, 60k health, 25k stamina, 10k weight) (increased stats)

    Mutated purple and red giga. Tan and brown rex (like rexy from jurassic park)

    Mutated tek rex

    submitted by /u/SurvivordeArk1990
    [link] [comments]

    S+ collector not working when far away?

    Posted: 12 May 2019 09:21 PM PDT

    I have a problem that when I'm far away from my S+ Collector/Hatchery they don't collect things.

    Note: I do have prevent hibernation on (only launch settings are -preventhibernation).

    Yes they have the right fuel in them

    Is this a problem anyone else has?

    submitted by /u/Mews88
    [link] [comments]

    A quick question before jumping in

    Posted: 12 May 2019 11:07 PM PDT

    I've just gotten back into the game and I'm wondering if there's a world that let's you have all the dinosaurs. I know Ragnarok used to let you have Scorched and Default. I've been watching faceless recently and he seems to be playing on Rag and it has Extinction, Scorched and Default Dinos as well. Is there any map/server on console that let's you tame all/most of the dinosaurs?

    tl;dr - How can I get the most DLC dinosaurs in one map/server

    submitted by /u/LemonyRanpo1999
    [link] [comments]

    Help understanding begginer servers

    Posted: 13 May 2019 05:45 AM PDT

    Hi im a returning play that has always played on solo due to the fact that i never could get on official because all maps were blanketed with pillars. to my surprise i came back to ark today and saw the new begginer servers so naturally thought i might finally play official but im alittle confused, are people able to download there survivors dinos and resources to these server ? because i read that lvl cap was 44 but am seeing players with quetz rex and gigga saddles.

    submitted by /u/NateBateN87
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a calculator or some way to tell when the next wyvern feed will be?

    Posted: 12 May 2019 07:31 PM PDT

    I saw something that said divide their food meter by 60 then 6. Is this still the method used today?

    submitted by /u/PewPewwwwwwwwww_
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis Cluster looking for players and active admin's

    Posted: 13 May 2019 05:07 AM PDT

    Multiple beehives on top of each other

    Posted: 12 May 2019 08:06 PM PDT

    I just started playing again on Xbox One X, and this happened. Can't get to any of the queen bees from the hives I destroy because they're stuck inside another hive. Is there any workaround? Like if I use C4 will it destroy all the hives at once, or just one, leaving me in the same situation?

    I thought this was fixed a couple years ago...might just have to give up on ark again.

    submitted by /u/DarkTangent10
    [link] [comments]

    Ark crashes all the time

    Posted: 12 May 2019 04:34 PM PDT

    For some context, I have been playing ark a lot more recently now that I have gotten a new computer. Ark crashes all the time, and it even brings my entire PC with it, causing me to have to restart it or wait for the computer itself to restart after the bluescreen. I haven't ever found a way to reproduce it, it just happens entirely randomly and is starting to get on my nerves. Once it happens again I will update this post to include the error message and bluescreen message, but for now does anybody have any sort of insight? Is anybody else having this problem? Thanks!

    Edit: Forgot to include my PC specs.

    Processor
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700K CPU @ 3.70GHz

    Video Card
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080

    RAM
    16 GB

    Operating System
    Windows 10

    submitted by /u/connorbread
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to snap a platform to a building?

    Posted: 12 May 2019 02:50 PM PDT

    We're looking for some dino storage options and would like to set up some cliff platforms. Is it possible to snap a platform to a building structure?

    submitted by /u/RPerkins2
    [link] [comments]

    Can i update ark xbox 1with phone's 3gb mobile data?

    Posted: 12 May 2019 02:11 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel