• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 28, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 28 May 2019 06:33 AM PDT

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    The ARK experience

    Posted: 28 May 2019 06:59 AM PDT

    Alpha's still can't consume corpses properly. ^_^

    Posted: 27 May 2019 08:33 PM PDT

    Enforcer exploit - since they fixed it, what was it?

    Posted: 28 May 2019 10:56 AM PDT

    Preparing for Alpha Rockwell!

    Posted: 27 May 2019 10:01 PM PDT

    Please Change the Tek Rep so its classed as a Tek Structure.

    Posted: 28 May 2019 01:10 AM PDT

    Why is it treated as a wood structure? 5k metal, 800 Polly, Black pearls, crystal.

    tired of losing Tek Reps due to 1 Drunk Boi on a flappy bird with a suicide addiction.

    It's only the one of the most expensive structures going and the hardest to craft.

    Wildcard Please change the Rep to an actual Tek Structure or even metal.

    submitted by /u/El-shaddoll
    [link] [comments]

    Where do bps drop that are this good?

    Posted: 28 May 2019 09:09 AM PDT

    Why are gasbags still able to push other tribes dinos on pve?

    Posted: 28 May 2019 01:34 AM PDT

    Come online to find someone gasbagged some of my tames into the water in the 15 minute window after I went offline, nothing I can't replace but is this something that's going to get fixed? Some of the tames were right at the far end of my base so I know it wasn't them chasing a wild Dino into the water

    submitted by /u/Andygrills
    [link] [comments]

    Unofficial PC Session?

    Posted: 28 May 2019 07:04 AM PDT

    I cant go on a server on PC when i can go on my PS4. But it is called a PC Session. For some reason, my friend cant enter from Steam

    submitted by /u/SharkyMaster
    [link] [comments]

    does the otter still hold multiple artifacts of the same kind?

    Posted: 27 May 2019 05:28 PM PDT

    Curious to know if this was a bug or not.

    submitted by /u/PewPewwwwwwwwww_
    [link] [comments]

    Centurion Costume

    Posted: 27 May 2019 10:00 PM PDT

    A simple idea for the "Ark" that was inspired by it's character Gaius Marcellus Nerva. This idea is a new costume that will turn your armor into Roman Centurion Armor. You could maybe unlock it by collecting all of Gaius's Explorer Notes.

    submitted by /u/Ronnie-R15
    [link] [comments]

    Ark needs a building update

    Posted: 27 May 2019 02:51 PM PDT

    Much like Minecraft it would be great to see wildcard release themed updates, specifically a building update is really needed.

    I think the Devs could take inspiration from Conan exiles building items and increase the variety of walls, roofs, ceilings etc to build with. I love building, but Ark is very much what I would call basic in terms of building materials. The homestead update was needed, but to be honest Ark needs a lot more than just a mod merge, we need different height roofs, one foundation wife roof caps, taller walls like Conan exiles, increase material variations and more decorative items similar to what eco decor introduces, including the ability to place plants or trees to decorate your builds more.

    submitted by /u/Kiavu
    [link] [comments]

    is 2x active or what?

    Posted: 27 May 2019 04:39 PM PDT

    home screen says its active, but according to the roo I just failed to tame, its not.. -.-

    submitted by /u/SilvanPierce
    [link] [comments]

    Saber vs megaloceros

    Posted: 27 May 2019 03:10 PM PDT

    Si I just tamed a megaloceros to farm thatch but I realized its combats stats are not too shabby at all. Read up a bit and also saw that it can protect its rider from crap like onycs.

    So considering I used mostly sabers for caves and general use mount, would a megaloceros be better? It can carry more weight, has about the same stats for combat (but got a nice bleed effect from the better dinos mod) and looks like he also had way better stamina. Cons are lack of falling damage reduction (I think), doesn't look as cool as the cat and that he cannot harvest corpses for hide and meat.

    So should I start looking for some badass megaloceros and breed a bunch of them to replace my cats or are cats still the way to go?

    Also, how useful would a good female be? Maybe just using her for riding and hitting with a sword or pike to compensate for the lack of attack (I lvled up melee damage a bunch so I deal quite a lot of damage too)

    submitted by /u/Chibbi94
    [link] [comments]

    New Player Seeking Help on Ragnarok

    Posted: 27 May 2019 01:04 PM PDT

    To start off I'd like to apologize for my ignorance on these subjects.

    So I'm a very new player and this is the first map I have started on. I am playing single player btw. I have set up a base high in the air and have tamed a griffin, rex, and other things beneath those. I have just learned about the caves in this area and if I understand correctly they have bosses of a sort inside of them. I was wondering what I should be breeding and working towards to take down these bosses. Mostly I am looking for some dinos that would be good to follow me around and essentially fuck shit up.

    Also, what do the artifacts do / why am I trying to get them? If I understand they spawn a boss but I was under the impression that Ragnarok only had one boss (and it was 2 guys at once).

    At this point, I am just not sure what I should be breeding. I don't want to waste my time breeding a ton of Rexes for example if they won't be the best thing for my following dinosaurs. If anyone can help me out with my questions I would really appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/StarboyGrizz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel