• Breaking News

    Monday, May 6, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 06 May 2019 06:34 AM PDT

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Please stop playing with my emotions

    Posted: 06 May 2019 07:26 AM PDT

    How do I place ladders straight lmao

    Posted: 05 May 2019 05:59 PM PDT

    May have found a fix for non dedicated/single player resource bug (namely metal) related to logging before nodes respawn in single player.

    Posted: 06 May 2019 08:12 AM PDT

    This has been driving me crazy for years now with no for sure fix. People will say "Just hack your items in, it's single player."

    I've tried one or multiple solutions from reddit, from steam, from the ark forums. Today I think I finally figured it out. I've broke the game on purpose by harvesting everything, then logging out of single player before it respawns. Came back to a dead zone to confirm it's broke.

    Here's what I did...

    Run your game on Single player. Turn resource respawn radius down to 0.1 (temporarily) and resource radius to players/structures down to 0.1 as well (also temporary).

    Now, give all of your items to storage or to your flyer. Fly out pretty far away, but fly to a location that is close to a natural spawn point. Die on purpose. Drown, aggro a trike ect. Respawn at the closest spot to your death. Get on your flyer. Fly back to the metal/rock deadzone ect. Now start harvesting every single tree/rock/ anything that has been there or came back, that is NOT the resource you want.

    As you start knocking down trees ect, watch metal nodes start popping up like popcorn. Don't harvest them. Wait for them all to come back. Then log, put your settings back to default or the way you want them. Go back to hosting your non dedicated if you wish.

    Hope this helps someone. I also hope they fix this someday as it's been years lol.

    Disclaimer- This may not work for every single person. This is just a few solutions found by others, combined by me, with an extra step. I don't take credit for any of these solutions. Hopefully it helps someone! Let me know if it helped!

    submitted by /u/Xaki-Bear
    [link] [comments]

    Bug when naming or renaming Tames

    Posted: 06 May 2019 11:56 AM PDT

    Playing PS4 version, on my own Nitrado server.

    Whenever I go to name a new tame or baby, after I enter the name and hit R2, when I click on accept, both the Accept and Cancel buttons change to a lighter colour, and don't work. I have to hit circle to back out of the name change.

    Usually when I try again, it will work.

    It's fairly consistent for me. Almost every time. This has happened to at least one other person on the server.

    Anyone see this before? Know a fix?

    Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/gerwen
    [link] [comments]

    Rainbow explosion - Just another day

    Posted: 05 May 2019 05:07 PM PDT

    Will there be any new official servers coming up ?

    Posted: 06 May 2019 10:26 AM PDT

    I wanna play but in my area there are no PvE servers that have many players and all official servers are full and have pillars everywhere

    submitted by /u/WinnyBoyBlue
    [link] [comments]

    Joining a tribe

    Posted: 06 May 2019 08:34 AM PDT

    Hello, I have a couple question about joining a tribe.

    I play on Xbox One X, PVP ORP, All Maps

    What will happen to my base and tames? Do they become "owned" by the tribe? I would like to join a tribe, but if things don't work out with them I don't want to not have a base or tames to go back to. I have a really sweet base now but can't learn tek engrams by myself.

    Does joining a tribe give me access to tek engrams or do I have to be involved in the boss battles.

    Thank you for your responses!

    submitted by /u/j_Dobson
    [link] [comments]

    "attack this target" just not working

    Posted: 06 May 2019 08:01 AM PDT

    I use a spyglass, whistle attack this target, sound plays... Vultures don't attack if I shoot them, vultures attack.

    I have no idea what happens

    submitted by /u/OrbViveUser29
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any standalone Incubator mods like the one in s+?

    Posted: 06 May 2019 07:29 AM PDT

    I know about the mod Egg N Poop, but it looks to tek-y for my liking :(

    Is there possibly any way to install s+ but only enable the hatchery on my server?

    submitted by /u/HammerTrollerHD
    [link] [comments]

    Scorched generator decay

    Posted: 06 May 2019 03:59 AM PDT

    I have an xbox win 10 all map cluster and we have just added Scorched Earth. The biggest moan i have had from my players is the generator taking damage (they have never played Scorched) Is there any way on Nitrado to reduce or remove the genny decay either from an ini setting to increase health, structure resistance etc....

    submitted by /u/ziplobthud
    [link] [comments]

    Cryopods should display owner of the Dino.

    Posted: 05 May 2019 01:10 PM PDT

    Ever opened a cryo fridge filled with poorly named dinos? Then you know what I mean. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Baityboy
    [link] [comments]

    Snow Map

    Posted: 05 May 2019 08:36 PM PDT

    Are there any modded maps that are all based on snow biomes or are MOSTLY snow zones? I've seen so many maps that are based on every other biome or aspect of the environment, or do have a large snow zone, but even then it's not large enough to not know like the back of your hand. What I'm looking for is an icey wasteland to explore and survive in, where I can build and be completely surrounded by snow and not have a glimpse of green or brown in the near horizon.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Krosa-Kaine
    [link] [comments]

    Make it possible for tribemates to 'Eject' allies out of meks...

    Posted: 05 May 2019 08:03 PM PDT

    Lost a mek to enemy shotgunning it while I was disconnected in it. Tribemates could not pull mek back because game said I was still connected and still in mek... Waste of a mek

    submitted by /u/TancredHM
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to trade for bloodlines PC Official

    Posted: 05 May 2019 04:05 PM PDT

    Wants:

    - Meglo (Preferred)

    - Stego (Preferred)

    - Spino (Preferred)

    - Anky

    - Direbear

    - Trike

    - Roll Rat

    - Doedi

    - Any light pets

    - Ravagers

    - I will look at other offers as well

    Offers:

    - Kibble dinos

    - Materials

    - Other (Just let me know)

    submitted by /u/TooLaggyYT
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to build a taming raft and can't place initial pillar for foundation lowering like i used to

    Posted: 05 May 2019 02:58 PM PDT

    The first time I made a taming raft it was really simple, I just had to take the pillar out, grab the rudder, and it would put the pillar in the exact precise position I needed. But today I decided to make one, and it didn't work. The pillar displayed as green, and was in the right spot, but the game wouldn't let me place it. So I decided to try another trick - grabbing the rudder with the pillar out and going in and out of orbital camera to center it on the raft with the middle tree trunk and the wooden trim on the front of the raft - but, again, the game wouldn't let me place it. Like with the previous trick, it would tell me I could, and the placing sound would happen, but the pillar wouldn't place and would still be in my inventory.

    I'm very confused - did they make it so you can't use this trick anymore? I spent hours working on this today and had to destroy my foundations and start over repeatedly trying to fix it, but the more I did it the more I realized I was doing everything the way I used to and it just didn't work anymore. Did they 'fix' these shortcuts to get your foundations centered on the raft so that you would have enough of your raft 'exposed' around the rudder through a trapdoor hatch to still drive it?

    submitted by /u/Halitrad
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel