• Breaking News

    Friday, June 21, 2019

    Ark PS4 Famous last words: "Just take a picture real quick, it'll look so cool!"

    Ark PS4 Famous last words: "Just take a picture real quick, it'll look so cool!"


    Famous last words: "Just take a picture real quick, it'll look so cool!"

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 05:47 AM PDT

    Primitive Plus on PS4

    Posted: 21 Jun 2019 01:37 AM PDT

    came back to ark like two weeks ago and i love it. all the new content is amazing! so i heard that primitive+ is availavle on ps4 for some time now too, but i can't find it anywhere. how does one install it for his single player world?:(

    submitted by /u/Flobaowski
    [link] [comments]

    Solo Tame Quetzal?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 02:37 PM PDT

    Best way to solo tame a quetzal? I'm a solo player looking to expand my metal gathering potential.

    submitted by /u/AmericanSnyder
    [link] [comments]

    How to deal with excess babies when breeding on pve

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 12:41 PM PDT

    So I have my own cluster and I'm not sure how to deal with the extra babies from everyone I have turned on autodestroydecayeddinos but that does not remove then on restart, and I dont want to have to use admin commands to clean up everyone's bases

    submitted by /u/Bob3610
    [link] [comments]

    Wyverns on legacy for sale?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2019 02:33 PM PDT

    Was curious if anyone could tell me how much a wyvern would cost and possibly get one? I currently don't have the time, otherwise i would.

    submitted by /u/Optimusthyroid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel