• Breaking News

    Friday, July 12, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!


    Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 06:14 AM PDT

    Hello friends! Welcome to your Weekend Free Talk megathread!

    Talk about whatever you'd like! Your comments need not be related to ARK. Talk about your favorite music, talk about underrated movies, talk about whatever you like (within the community rules)! We will still be enforcing community rules regarding user conduct (reddiquette/civility/witchhunting) and server/tribe listings in this thread.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Not only rex. Also a blue colour mutation on therizino, thylacoleo and pteranodon :)

    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 05:33 AM PDT

    It's a beauty

    Posted: 11 Jul 2019 04:23 PM PDT

    Was looking for some high level Direwolves when I shat myself

    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 10:29 AM PDT

    PvE vs PvP!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 08:18 AM PDT

    Which one should I play on pc?

    submitted by /u/Fazzeroni
    [link] [comments]

    You want to edit the ini files to do WHAT?!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 01:24 AM PDT

    Hi there! I am the owner of an unofficial PC dedicated server for PS4, running the Primitive Plus Total Conversion :)
    I could not find any info about this anytime I searched for it, so I'm hoping to appeal to the Reddit nerds out there <3
    I am wondering if anyone has found a way to edit the ini files to change what inventories that items are crafted in?
    I understand that this could be very much abused and game breaking if used for the forces of evil...
    But all I want to use it for is finding a better way to craft Fabric (Primitive Plus) that doesn't involved the non-existent Spinning Mule (Primitive Plus).

    submitted by /u/StarryLiite
    [link] [comments]

    Blueprint Costs

    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 04:43 AM PDT

    Im playing on a private server with friends and our blueprint drops seem very different than whats in the wiki. We are playing in Valguero btw. I dont think we really changed anything apart from the gather and exp multipliers.

    So for example I found a purple/journeyman rifle with ~180 weapon dmg% which costs 860 metal, while according to the wiki the costs should be 2x the normal 80 metal.

    Any input on whether this is normal or what might impact this? Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/Traeze
    [link] [comments]

    How to start the story line

    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 12:09 AM PDT

    Just started playing and heard there's a story line. Anyone know how to start it?

    submitted by /u/Shortink357
    [link] [comments]

    no longer an imagination

    Posted: 11 Jul 2019 10:28 PM PDT

    no longer an imagination

    only thing now their bellies aren't green enough. but I'm not very good at identifying colors so I guess this is great currently

    is the song playing in your head? ( ͡° ͜Ê– ͡°)

    submitted by /u/hiimzech
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero coming to console on July 19th

    Posted: 11 Jul 2019 12:36 PM PDT

    Just Tamed a Rock Golem and it Auto Decayed on Official

    Posted: 11 Jul 2019 08:19 PM PDT

    From a quick google search it seems like this happens when no one is in render. Is my shit permanently gone?

    Really disappointing because this was my first ever one and it took us so long to farm all the resources and was sulfur tamed it at level 100 : /

    submitted by /u/Halcyn
    [link] [comments]

    First day on Valguero. Determined to get some event deinonychus!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2019 11:37 PM PDT

    Mods that reduces numbers bloat?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2019 07:37 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a mod that reduces numbers bloat and flattens the power curve of basically everything in the game.

    submitted by /u/orionox
    [link] [comments]

    TUSO..FLOATING WATER BUBBLES! WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME!!!!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2019 05:07 PM PDT

    Tamed Diplos

    Posted: 11 Jul 2019 04:51 PM PDT

    Quick question: Once I find a buried reaper with a parasaur or using rock drake can I unbury it with a tamed diplo? Or does it have to be a wild one?

    submitted by /u/oxycane
    [link] [comments]

    Advice on SOLO'ing Valguero boss arena on GAMMA

    Posted: 11 Jul 2019 03:53 PM PDT

    hey guys, can anyone help me out, I would like to know if my current team will be good enough to safely more or less clear the boss arena on GAMMA mode for now, I have been raising tek rex's for a while now and would like to take those to the boss fight 1st.

    14-15k hp

    600% + meelee

    37 armour saddles on all ( ramshackle)

    yutyrannus for the damage buffs

    all rex's 100 imprinted im not sure how that helps or works tbh.

    maybe a daedon to passivlely heal?

    the more time that passes the more hp and melee will be added on.

    ANY advice on this would be perfect as I am quite nervous going to my 1st boss fight in ark and I am quite newish to the game.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/achillies6666
    [link] [comments]

    Basilosaurus on Valguero?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2019 03:09 PM PDT

    Hey guys, has anyone seen or know about a basilosaurus spawn on Valguero?

    The jellyfish need to be destroyed, the true way.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Lets-Have-a-TeaParty
    [link] [comments]

    How to mana

    Posted: 11 Jul 2019 02:22 PM PDT

    So, finally made my way to extinction about a week ago, started taming all the creatures unique to it, and started my line of manas. I managed to get one good of every stat (40+ save melee is 36) and compiled the stats till I had a few with all the best stats. I have to say, either I'm using wrong else I'm just unimpressed. I keep seeing everywhere that they are just the dino for killing anything that's not a boss, but they don't hit hard at all with either the breat or melee, how do people solo element nodes and drops on manas?

    submitted by /u/IvoidYourWarranties
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero on Consol

    Posted: 11 Jul 2019 01:50 PM PDT

    Hello everybody!

    Quick and hopefully easy question. I understand tha you can not transfer in with items or dinos to the new map dropping on console. But i also heard you can not transfer in or transfer out your high level chars. Another thing ive heard is once you transfer in you cant transfer out. Is this true? Do I have to make a new char in order to play on Val?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Crackp0tNaruto
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel