• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 22, 2019

    Ark PS4 General questions

    Ark PS4 General questions


    General questions

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 12:00 PM PDT

    Hey all, so I'm new to the game but not to survival games at all. Played Conan Exiles so much this summer and always loved survival genre. Anyways I've found Ark on PS4 has been a pretty difficult game to learn to play yourself for some things. But after playing for enough time to get the basics I have a few questions. Firstly flying or riding Dino's. Is it just me or is it extremely hard to move around on Dino's? Especially flying I can barely seem to turn left/right or be able to land in on spot. What do the different controls do for flying? For my griffin I can't seem to figure out how to dive bomb attack. And it feels almost impossible to fly them at all. Also how or what could I build to make a giant ramp to walk Dino's up a hill? Any tips sir advice would help a lot. Wanna hear what you guys think and if I'm the only one that finds this game it's extremely difficult to play on PS4 console. I guarantee on PC this game is much more smooth. Also weird thing I've noticed is if I disconnect from a server or lose connection or something I literally cannot get back into server without restarting my PS4 then it works every time. Haha I thought Conan was buggy and glitchy.

    submitted by /u/ZennyMindState
    [link] [comments]

    Noob ark question.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 11:14 AM PDT

    Iv logged on to ark multiple times only to find I cannot find my previous game. We set up a non dedicated server so we could play together and learn the ropes. But now neither of us can find the server or any previous saves. We love the game but starting from scratch every day is getting a bit tedious. Are we missing something simple? Or are there steps that need to be taken?

    submitted by /u/swithy1990
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 dedicated Server - How to Boost stats

    Posted: 21 Aug 2019 10:50 AM PDT

    This may have been asked before, but i have a second console with Ark installed, and i tried running a server last night but all the stats are still in the official settings. Is there anyway I can change rates like xp, taming speed, harvest amounts, etc? I have the settings all set for when I run a non dedicated session but hoping I can do the same with a dedicated server.

    submitted by /u/Destrata911
    [link] [comments]

    Dedicated Server Help! Plz

    Posted: 20 Aug 2019 04:19 PM PDT

    I set up my 2nd PlayStation as the host of the server. Can someone else play a different game on the 2nd PS4 and still have the server up for my 1st?

    submitted by /u/Wafflemaker200
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel