• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 17, 2019

    Ark PS4 Need help with base design for pvp. I am building in a dent on the side of the world on Center and want to know if it’s better if I enclose the dent in the cliff with a death wall or just put up several turret towers. Any expertise on setting up turrets would be appreciated, thank you

    Ark PS4 Need help with base design for pvp. I am building in a dent on the side of the world on Center and want to know if it’s better if I enclose the dent in the cliff with a death wall or just put up several turret towers. Any expertise on setting up turrets would be appreciated, thank you


    Need help with base design for pvp. I am building in a dent on the side of the world on Center and want to know if it’s better if I enclose the dent in the cliff with a death wall or just put up several turret towers. Any expertise on setting up turrets would be appreciated, thank you

    Posted: 17 Aug 2019 04:38 AM PDT

    Why breeding is my favorite aspect of the game

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 04:29 PM PDT

    Breeding should be a top 5 priority for players who just made a world. Color mutations are very pretty and stat mutations give you an edge on enemy dinosaurs or tribes. Just imagine raiding a weak tribe in multiplayer or taking on an attacking raptor in singleplayer with a stamina mutated pteranodon or a lime green trike. It's also fun to see what you get. My hot pink moschops made be scream in joy when I hatched it. It's overall very fun.

    submitted by /u/ApatosaurusKing
    [link] [comments]

    Never played the game, should I get all the available content?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 07:52 PM PDT

    I saw it's on sale on PS4 and I've been thinking of getting the game for the past week. Seems like an awesome game. A bit daunting and overwhelming. Would you guys recommend me to buy the Explorer's Edition? I've been watching Phlinger Phoo's Season 5 of Soloing the Ark. I just would like to play solo . I've seen episodes 1 through 7 and I started watching episode 57 and oh boy, the game is full of content! 50 episodes in and the game seems so complicated but so cool. What would you advice me to do? Is the DLC worth it in the long run for a solo player? I'm afraid the Season Pass won't go on sale anytime soon on it's own :( Hope you guys can help me! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/CeeNain
    [link] [comments]

    Can't See beacons

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 08:05 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Today i realised I can't see any airdrops on ragna. But I can see the loot crate in the dessert. Any1 had this problem also and might have a fix???

    submitted by /u/Rush4Death
    [link] [comments]

    Do they make more official servers?

    Posted: 16 Aug 2019 11:47 AM PDT

    Hi, sorry if this post seems obvious but I'm very new to the game.

    I want to start playing a PvE server but all of them are on like day 5000 and are full with other people buildings. My question is, do they ever have new official servers that start from Day 0 or are the ones available the only ones that'll ever be there?

    submitted by /u/twilliams21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel