• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 19, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Are these OP baby rex stats?

    ARK on Xbox One Are these OP baby rex stats?


    Are these OP baby rex stats?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 06:44 PM PDT

    Tek Sleeping Pod

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 06:42 AM PDT

    Can anyone tell me if you can lay in the Tek Sleeping Pod while pregnant with reaper and it be okay? Going to get my first reaper this weekend and I want to bring some pods with to put down in base and after getting the xp I need I was going to lay down in the pod for hours and leave my Xbox run this way the gestation timer keeps going.

    submitted by /u/HalonS78
    [link] [comments]

    -ActiveEvent possible on Win10/UWP dedicated servers?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 12:37 PM PDT

    tl;Dr: anyone ever get events working on Win10 servers? If so, what was your trick?"

    With the play anywhere and cross-play stuff based into the Microsoft Store (UWP) version, you can get a lot of benefits out of hosting your own dedicated server off of a Win10 PC vs. another standalone Xbox. One of those is that you can directly modify the .ini files, which exposes a lot more customization than you can get out of the godawful in-client server setup menu.

    Unfortunately, a lot of it doesn't seem to work quite right. One of those, as far as I can tell, is -ActiveEvent.

    I've tried ActiveEvent=Easter, WinterWonderland, Arkaeology, and Summer; I've tried across both .ini files in each section; I've tried with and without the command line hyphen (nothing else that translates into config files needs it, but who knows) — nothing seems to work.

    Are server defined events just not available on the watered down version of the client, or is there a separate trick? I had always assumed it must be possible since Nitrado servers can do it; I find it hard to believe that they get their own, separate version of the server.

    Thanks! I really want me some candy and neon dinos. Plus what else am I going to do with all this prime meat.

    submitted by /u/Nyrin
    [link] [comments]

    Extinction crashes ALOT

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 05:30 PM PDT

    Does this happen to anyone else? Our tribe recently started playing on this map and holy shit it kicks us at least 2 or 3 times a night. Is this happening to anyone else? Last night I got kicked, then 2 of my tribe mates got kicked all with in 2 or 3 minutes. We were doing a drop the other night and all of a sudden, boom loading screen. WTF!??

    submitted by /u/Ripdimebag04
    [link] [comments]

    Which maps are playable without additional purchases?

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 04:31 AM PDT

    As a new player, I have a confusion about the different maps and accessibility. Without buying DLC's how many of the existing maps can I play on? Initially I thought The island and center are defaults. Ragnorok is the unpaid scorched earch substitute and Valguero for Abberation. I'm not so sure anymore.

    The question is for our groups private server that we play on, just a few guys exploring the game.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Casual_Cube
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody know tribe of Hannah clones? I'm pretty sure they're alphas on my current server and I've been trying to contact them.

    Posted: 18 Sep 2019 08:13 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel