• Breaking News

    Friday, September 6, 2019

    Ark PS4 Untamed level 530+ Monkeys

    Ark PS4 Untamed level 530+ Monkeys


    Untamed level 530+ Monkeys

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 08:08 PM PDT

    Made friends with some Admins and through that i inherited two mesopithicus (monkeys) one boy one girl. They were also level 533 for some reason lol. I am the definition of a noob, so i showed my appreciation by building them a thatch shrine in honor of the gods. My tribe is moneky themed now and i felt having a trail of lethal monekys following me through my adventures was a hilarious way to make a signature presence on this server. So i got to breeding very fast, and if you know, those monnkeys breed like lab rats and pump them out very fast. So with in an hour i had a small birigade of about 30 level 530 + monekys wit leveld up melee following me. I made a garage like set up for a base with a huge door blocking the a cove, so i could move my breeding chamber boat in there. I set mating to be enabled on all of them, until i ran out of crypods. There was one tame i had that kept killing infants for no reason. I untamed him and banished this monkey i named Kony ( ironic). when i hopped off i cryopoded them all because i did not want to be responsible for server lag. I had the impression the untamed would die, but perhaps because the way this session is boosted and they were all level 500, it made their starvation stretch long enough to bust a few nuts. So anyway, i was unable to join this session for like a day, and when i returned to my dark base no longer lit with the fires of my standing torches i found my sanctuary to be a mammal infested chamber of bloody monkeys screeching and making love as hundred of even smaller babies were running around. In the center of this untamed mess of mnkey was one red named monkey untamed by me.....Kony. I do not know why these untamed were set to enable mating, or if thats just the way it is, but this entire chamber was filled with over 200 untamed bloody monkeys screaming and fighting killing babies while others were popping out. Some were blue, red, pink. I am truly unexpierenced at this game, and i had no idea random mutations in color occurred. So, when i step near this pit of wild blood monkeys my game lags so much that I am truly in a pickle. When i get home i plan on gathering my last monkeys in an effort to wage 1 final battle on the mutiny apes. Wish me luck.

    submitted by /u/Spaceculturenetwork
    [link] [comments]

    WHAT STATISTICS IN PTERANODON

    Posted: 06 Sep 2019 09:43 AM PDT

    What statistics should I upload in my pteranodon in an official PvP server.

    submitted by /u/marcrack830
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero kicking my butt

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 01:09 PM PDT

    Is Valguero kicking anyone elses butt or am i just a noob ?!

    submitted by /u/C_arls
    [link] [comments]

    How do you freehand paint a tame?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 12:51 PM PDT

    I'm on PS4, and I have the paintbrush and dye (as well as it being applied to the brush) but no matter what I do when trying to freehand paint it doesn't work.

    It depletes the bar at the bottom, but doesn't actually apply any paint to the Dino. Also, can you region paint dinos? I assume not, but if so that'd be great :)

    submitted by /u/Tintons
    [link] [comments]

    Equus glitch

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 07:33 PM PDT

    I spayed my equus while she was preggo and now her stomach is stuck looking like she's pregnant.

    submitted by /u/WildFluff
    [link] [comments]

    Waterskin won't fill up?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 06:53 PM PDT

    I put three waterskins into my water tank & not one of them is filled up am I doing something wrong? It's been like this for the last week of me playing the game I check on it often enough to see if it has worked or not but so far nothing.

    submitted by /u/Roses1901
    [link] [comments]

    Dinosaurs won't stop following me no matter what I try?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 11:12 AM PDT

    I have one of my dinosaurs following me everywhere I go it's the one I hatched it's imprinted to me I have tried to whistle at it I tried to change its wandering settings & no matter what I try it still isn't listening to me for some reason or another. My only real issue with it following me right now is that I am going into places that are filled with dangerous dinosaurs that could kill it & I would rather not have that happen I still have to go around the map though so that I can get other dinosaurs & supplies for my stuff I'm making. Anyone know what to do or what could be the problem?

    submitted by /u/Roses1901
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Crash Wiped Character

    Posted: 05 Sep 2019 03:51 PM PDT

    So I was on my way down to the drake nests on aberration when my game crashed, nothing too out of the ordinary for ark. But when I tried to get back on it took me straight to a new character creation screen? It wont let me download the survivor and I dont think I'm missing a respawn button. Has this happened to anyone? If so did you get your character back? How? This was on an unofficial cluster server btw

    submitted by /u/DonkySn0t
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel