• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 24, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 06:33 AM PDT

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Cheapest Wyvern milking trap

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 08:30 AM PDT

    Deinonychuses>Raptors

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 12:29 PM PDT

    Community Crunch 199: Mysterious Mysteries: Introducing ????

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 05:08 AM PDT

    Blatant abuse by GM ocelot forcing members into tribe to end an inside raid. (~2:19)

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 12:06 PM PDT

    Building Tips & Tricks

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 10:43 AM PDT

    Hi Guys!

    Does anyone have any cool or useful tios or tricks for building that they would like to share? Im about to start building my first largescale base!

    submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Sequoia
    [link] [comments]

    Every time I got into the water wild ichthyosaurus always getting too close for comfort.

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 03:59 PM PDT

    R/tihi?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 09:08 PM PDT

    Ark crashing feature

    Posted: 24 Sep 2019 10:17 AM PDT

    At this point i feel like crashing is an ark feature or its built into the game to purposedly crash lol. No other game i know crash mlre often than ark for me

    submitted by /u/BoostSimon
    [link] [comments]

    I play ARK since the beginning and every single breed makes me cry when I get new mutations and this two got me crying because they are both from a wild mon and dad. I'm really happy with my new big babies

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 03:21 PM PDT

    Bought an AMD 5700XT GPU and now ARK crashes after 1 minute or less while loading or at main screen

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 05:28 PM PDT

    Hey guys ARK: Survival Evolved crashes when I load into a game since I got my new GPU. Below are my HWiNFO64 and crash message. I have added -norhithread to my start arguments but it still crashes. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    https://imgur.com/iNNVVK7

    https://imgur.com/KNKu67z

    submitted by /u/saltybass
    [link] [comments]

    Doing an explorer note run on the island!

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 01:51 PM PDT

    Where to find / how to obtain the full spawn entry data for Valguero?

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 07:48 PM PDT

    Is there a way to grab a dump of all the spawn info for Valguero? Like this example for The Island. The closest I've found is this pastebin from this post, but that's outdated and is only a fraction of the info anyway.

    As to "why?", I'm trying to make all wild dinos the same level. This appears to require a full override of every spawn container in the Game.ini, and that requires all that juicy info like in the island ini above. So if anyone's got that data, a way of getting it, or a better way of making all wild dinos the same level, you will have my everlasting gratitude <3

    submitted by /u/Daskie
    [link] [comments]

    Red orbital drops

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 03:56 PM PDT

    Hello I was wondering what is the best strategy for a red drop on extinction and whats the chances of me getting a good mek bp out of it? Thanks

    submitted by /u/pr0z3n2013
    [link] [comments]

    Element for sale

    Posted: 23 Sep 2019 01:28 PM PDT

    Anyone wanna buy some element on PS4 small tribes?

    submitted by /u/DawsUTV
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel