• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 4, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Mentor Wednesday!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2019 06:13 AM PDT

    Welcome to Mentor Wednesday! Do you have an ARK-related question that needs answering? Can't find it anywhere else on the web? Well You're in luck! Simply ask your question down below, and the knowledgeable community of /r/playARK will answer it to the best of their abilities!

    Be sure to sort by new to see the latest questions!


    Rules


    • Absolutely no down talking. You were all new to ARK once, so there's no need to belittle anyone just because you might know more.

    • All hateful comments that derail conversation will be removed. This thread is a place of learning, so keep it civil.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How are y'all starting your morning? Mines about to be busy!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2019 02:00 PM PDT

    Old player wondering state of game, thinking of starting again

    Posted: 04 Sep 2019 06:27 AM PDT

    So I last played right at the release of the new servers and had to take a break due to real life. How is the game these days? And how is things with the mega tribe politics (former member of shadowhand, hydra, evil empire)

    submitted by /u/flesh0119
    [link] [comments]

    Explorer's Wrotes - A Novelization of Adventures in Ark CONTINUES

    Posted: 04 Sep 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    Explorer's Wrotes - A Novelization of Adventures in Ark CONTINUES

    Link to the Newest Explorer Wrote - Asher, DAY 45

    Our exciting novelization of adventures we've had in Ark continue with Day 45. We created this website as an outlet for the many ideas we've had concerning the Ark story and have tried to bring the fer that comes with first playing the game to life for those of us enthralled with the background story of Ark. We have a number of posts and are hoping to open this up to other Authors.

    https://i.redd.it/4erg739q6mk31.jpg

    Newest post has Asher acclimating to living with Esther on The Island. Haha! Living with a woman in Ark can be stressful.

    submitted by /u/Rotcod_the_Duster
    [link] [comments]

    New Xbox update any info

    Posted: 04 Sep 2019 10:20 AM PDT

    Tek Transmitter Bug

    Posted: 04 Sep 2019 05:40 AM PDT

    (Sorry for bad English) Yesterday on ps4, right before the update, I was transfering some items and creature between The Island and Scorched Earth in my private maps. Once I finished upload everything (on The Island), instead of uploading myself i came back to menu. Then I re-opened The Island to upload myself and I noticed that the transmitter was empty. I thought it was a visualization glich so I didn't care and uploaded myself. Once on Scorched Earth I realised it wasn't a visualization glitch. I lost a 300+ level Doedicurus, Anky and Therezino, a 190 Poison Wyvern and over 10 Ascendant quality weapons and Tools

    submitted by /u/Nozarashi78
    [link] [comments]

    After four years, I finally got what I asked for so long ago...

    Posted: 03 Sep 2019 07:23 PM PDT

    Wayyyyy back in time, before Scorched Earth even, I asked the ARK gods to bless us with some form of a lightsaber in this TEK Tier they kept talking about. This was way back in ARK Digest 25, back in January of 2016. Finally, after almost four years, I got what I asked for today.

    I'm playing campaing mode on my PS4 version of ARK and, since Scorched *still* doesn't have an ending, special TEKgrams, bonus levels, or anything, I decided I'd "cheat" a little and give the engrams for TEK Light (gamma), TEK Shield (beta), and TEK Sword (alpha). Not only does my beating of the Alpha Manticore signal the end of my time in this devforsaken desert, but it also means I finally got the lightsaber I always wanted...and it looks dope.

    submitted by /u/diamondcreeper
    [link] [comments]

    Ark Survival Evolved splitscreen gameplay #feedback #support #subscribe

    Posted: 04 Sep 2019 07:01 AM PDT

    About ARK PVE crossplay official

    Posted: 04 Sep 2019 12:52 AM PDT

    Hi!! i play ARK on Xbox One and i just joined a PVE crossplay server to play with my PC fried, i figured that i can't trade with other Xbox only PVE official servers.. so im asking anyone know a Facebook group or Xbox club for dino trading? thanks.

    submitted by /u/MeedZ89
    [link] [comments]

    Help a noob out!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2019 09:33 PM PDT

    Please help me

    Posted: 03 Sep 2019 08:17 PM PDT

    Mega tribes

    Posted: 03 Sep 2019 01:48 PM PDT

    Ive been playing ark for quite a while now and never experienced an actual mega tribe Im sick of getting wiped every sec, anybody know how to actually get yourself into one ?

    submitted by /u/MrMagniv
    [link] [comments]

    fire wyvern model

    Posted: 03 Sep 2019 03:09 PM PDT

    i hope the devlopers will see this ! can you remake the wyvern just the model specially the fire one i just hate the way it look specially the chicken under balls skin in the neck please make it look better lookin please love the guy but just hate the way it look thank you

    submitted by /u/vek219
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel