• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 29, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Under the Sea

    ARK on Xbox One Under the Sea


    Under the Sea

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 11:08 AM PDT

    So, my bro and I switched to Valguero. I'm hosting locally, so it's PVE only. We've got some birds, a carno, an allosaur, and a couple of anky.

    My question is, what would be a good way to start making dives into the Abyss? We have access to SCUBA gear, and are planning on taming a few megalodons.

    Are there any benefits to doing the dives, or should we just skip it and focus on wyverns?

    submitted by /u/DuskCrane431
    [link] [comments]

    Fresh Crossplay PvP server coming Friday!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:29 PM PDT

    Problems with Nitrado Server

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:25 PM PDT

    Our Ragnarok server is stuck in a force stop and anytime we try to reboot it we get the error message

    Error: Cannot run gameserverjob-restart in parallel. Another event of this type is currently running.

    The weird thing is that our Clustered Extinction map is running as smooth as ever.

    We submitted a support ticket over 24 hours ago and tried calling during the very slim window they allow for phone support and we haven't received any response. Nitrado in English on Twitter told me submit a ticket even though it had already been done.

    submitted by /u/Omega_Gengar
    [link] [comments]

    Val broodmother vs island

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:42 PM PDT

    How does they val broodmother compare to the island boss ones? My Rex's kill her pretty easily on Val and I want to know if they are boss fight ready

    submitted by /u/Radius50
    [link] [comments]

    Just got wiped again

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 10:09 AM PDT

    So I'm new to ark pvp, but within a week I think I'm done. I'm in a small tribe of about 7 people, every night we log off, we get raided and everything gets wiped. We've been greeted by lvl 300 meks and 350 manas. Each time we've been wiped we have switched to a smaller server with less people. I'm looking at a destroyed base that won't tell us who destroyed it it (just says destroyed) even the tames. Now I get it, pvp or get gud, but seriously? We live in stone houses with our highest level tame being a carno. I thought I knew how low people could go but for real? Anyways, if anyone has any info on how they could wipe us without saying who did it, please let us know. Thanks Ark!

    submitted by /u/ArixRhyme
    [link] [comments]

    Need help taming manas

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 07:01 AM PDT

    Any tips for taming them solo? Having a bit of trouble with it. Any help would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/BallGagMcGee
    [link] [comments]

    Straight Facts

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:48 AM PDT

    If you ever play official you can never play boosted and vice versa.

    submitted by /u/NightmareGuy1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel