• Breaking News

    Friday, October 25, 2019

    Ark PS4 Any Dino recommendations?

    Ark PS4 Any Dino recommendations?


    Any Dino recommendations?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 09:37 AM PDT

    I have been playing on single player for a week or two and have been trying to find out which dinos are useful and which ones are not. Please let me know.

    submitted by /u/Legendary_Ramen
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I find a Quetz?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 12:28 PM PDT

    I've been playing single player for a while now, and have been trying to get some higher tier dinos, can someone let me know where to find a Quetz please?

    submitted by /u/Legendary_Ramen
    [link] [comments]

    Ark ascension deleted my character

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 10:57 AM PDT

    So yeah it deleted my character when i ascended is there any way to get it back or is it lost for ever.

    submitted by /u/BearPlays353
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel