• Breaking News

    Monday, October 14, 2019

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (October 14)

    Ark PS4 Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (October 14)


    Weekly Tribe/Server recruitment thread - (October 14)

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 06:32 AM PDT

    Tribe, Official, & Unnofficial Server recruitment here. If you list your recruitment post more than once per week you will be disciplined, report any violators. (Responding to others with your server information outside of your weekly recruitment post is fine.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Item stacking

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 10:25 AM PDT

    Does anyone have the admin command for stacking organic polymer to 1000?

    submitted by /u/NORDO7600
    [link] [comments]

    When playing on Local/ Singleplayer, is their a certain setting I need to enable so I can use plant Species X on a platform saddle?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 12:21 AM PDT

    I was about to start a new run of the Island map, and I thought about using Plant Species x, but I heard that you usually can't grow them on a Platform saddle.

    submitted by /u/Jragzilla160
    [link] [comments]

    [QUESTION] player gone after gamma ascension (island)?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 12:27 PM PDT

    How can i fix this, i finished the overseer got the cutscene but when i join back there's a new character menu, there's no download character available and all my dinos and my house is locked out, how do i fix this?

    Edit- so i just tried to creative mode my way trough the overseer and that level 1 downloads fine

    Edit2- i just began thinking about the dossiers, if they're gone does anyone have any tipsnof getting them back?

    submitted by /u/KristupasChrisV
    [link] [comments]

    Aberration crashing on singleplayer

    Posted: 07 Oct 2019 12:38 AM PDT

    Bought abberation and loaded my character in to get some dinos and such, and after playing on there a little bit over the past couple days it crashes now after about a minute. It doesn't seem to matter where I spawn, and the system has about 50% of the harddrive free. I can't even get my character to a drop to upload it and go back to another map.

    Does anyone have any advice?

    submitted by /u/bullfrogshowdown
    [link] [comments]

    Overheating

    Posted: 06 Oct 2019 07:04 AM PDT

    Ok, so I have a room in my base with about 50 air conditioners. If I walk in there at normal speed my ps4 overheats and shuts off. I have to slowly inch my way in there even with fancy graphics off. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/TheBlaze_3104
    [link] [comments]

    I get two 1 hour breaks at work. So, this is how I choose to spend that time.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 07:12 PM PDT

    I can't pick up Dinos with an argy

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 10:25 AM PDT

    Hey, so can we not pick up dinos with argys anymore. Hadn't played in a while and came back couldn't pick up dinos with argys. Is it a Bug or is it a thing the devs added

    submitted by /u/Stats_18
    [link] [comments]

    “Gamma Glasses”

    Posted: 05 Oct 2019 12:59 PM PDT

    It would be cool if Ark added a new item called "Gamma Glasses". When you have them on, you can choose what gamma you want to make it easier. I read a post similar to this, not sure if it was the same. It was a Sun Glasses Post, where it's me the same thing but it just gamma's so the sun doesn't get in your eyes. I think it would be cool if you put the glasses on and you can choose what gamma you want. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Zackattack788
    [link] [comments]

    Sunglasses?

    Posted: 04 Oct 2019 08:23 AM PDT

    Wouldn't it be nice if sunglasses were an engram? I have been saying this since day one when I blinded by the sun and had to turn my gamma down. Here is my suggestion for crafting it.

    Primitive on your person 5 obsidian 5 crystal 20 fiber 50 wood

    In a smithy 10 obsidian 10 crystal 40 fiber 2 metal ingots

    In a fabricator 20 obsidian 20 crystal 100 hide 40 cementing paste 5 metal ingots.

    Also a fun note, if you fall in the water or dive on a griffin or owl, they fall off your head and sink to the bottom. But, the ones made in the fab could have like a strap so that they don't come off.

    What do you guys think??

    submitted by /u/NORDO7600
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel