• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 22, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 06:33 AM PDT

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Painfully True...

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 05:45 AM PDT

    Fear Evolved 3 is out, and Genesis is delayed until Late Jan 2020

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 09:15 AM PDT

    Ark Holiday Event

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 02:36 PM PDT

    Does anyone know what do you type in Launch option to start the event for the Halloween Mod?

    submitted by /u/Chuey1311
    [link] [comments]

    Ichthyornis + "No Hunt" + "Enable Following" = fly off attacking everything, even Brontos?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 12:11 PM PDT

    Really confused about these seagulls and how to control them. I was breeding/taming a flock for fishing. I set my high level ones on No Hunt and and set my lowby birds on Hunt and Retrieve. My group command was set for the seagulls only and I commanded my Hunters to attack a fish.

    Well, seems it was a bad idea. They ALL took flight and some started flying off, out of reach of any commands. Even though none of them were on Hunt!

    I gathered the birds I could and started looking for the lost ones. Soon after the game tells me that Nuisance, my precious high lvl female was killed by a Bronto?? Well, she must have tried to catch the dodo walking at the Bronto's feet?

    I go look for the rest and I find one chasing a poor panicky para. Then I find a dead turtle... and further ahead, two of my birds attacking another turtle. I get them back. Then two of my other high level birds get killed by a bronto. Can that be an accident anymore? Did they seriously aggro a Bronto?

    I'm very certain my seagulls weren't set on Wandering. I'm certain they weren't on aggressive either, I never use the setting. If they were on Attack My Target or Neutral even that shouldn't cause them to chase paras and attack turtles. Ffs. How am I supposed to control these birds?

    Anyway, they seem to be super inefficient so I'll give up raising a flock. But I'd love to keep one or three for getting easy Prime Meat. How do I prevent these cursed pests from flying off? Anyone got a clue?

    submitted by /u/Adaneth
    [link] [comments]

    Event items disappearing

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 03:50 PM PDT

    Whenever I save and quit (singleplayer) all my pumpkins etc disappear. Is this meant to happen?

    submitted by /u/luke1528
    [link] [comments]

    Raptor Claus helpers showed up for Fear Evolved 3

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 01:14 PM PDT

    Fear 3volved

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 09:55 AM PDT

    Mass farming pumpkins

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 02:48 PM PDT

    Any ideas on how to go about it?

    submitted by /u/ThatFredditor
    [link] [comments]

    Hmmm

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 11:14 AM PDT

    Fear evolved????

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 05:10 PM PDT

    I, like everyone else was awaiting the fear evolved "event" and downloaded the update as soon as it arrived but there is nothing even remotely Halloweenish been added to my game I have flown around all over the place and not one thing is different. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/jthabob
    [link] [comments]

    No dragons spawning on Ragnarok Official

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 05:07 PM PDT

    After the update today dragons just stopped spawning. We play Prim Plus official on Xbox, we didn't get event colors and dragons were broken and last but not least it's been almost a year and we still don't have Drops.

    submitted by /u/KevinLG1990
    [link] [comments]

    Massive overspawning issues since today's patch

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 04:25 PM PDT

    Is there any chance of seeing a fix for this ASAP? Raptor, griffin, quetz and wyvern overspawns are being reported on multiple maps with wyverns spawning inside bases destroying everything.

    submitted by /u/Thalana
    [link] [comments]

    I'm working on redesigning Dododex's "resources" section. Which version looks best?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 09:25 PM PDT

    Fear Evolved

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 03:45 PM PDT

    Do we keep the skins we unlock? Or are they only seasonal items?

    submitted by /u/TheGreatestz
    [link] [comments]

    Building issues

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 11:48 AM PDT

    So after the new update people have been having issues building and apparently it's because of the bluescreen update. Can we get any more info on it? Anyone know anything else? Is it on other platforms than ps4 because that's what I'm playing on.

    submitted by /u/Solar-Eclipses
    [link] [comments]

    night of the dodorex

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 11:30 AM PDT

    how did yall survive the first night? did yall see dodowyvern on your map? where was he?

    I went around tightening all the loose ends while yelling at people to keep their tames indoors and under a roof and pray for the best.

    submitted by /u/hiimzech
    [link] [comments]

    Whats up with the orange supply drops?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 03:13 PM PDT

    Just a color change or what?

    submitted by /u/air401
    [link] [comments]

    Dodo Wyvern Where Does it Spawn?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 02:28 PM PDT

    Does Dodowyvern spawn in Ragnarok?

    submitted by /u/DizzEwok
    [link] [comments]

    Dinosaur Bone (Fear Evolved 3)?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 01:51 PM PDT

    Hey, did anyone get Dinosaur Bones from spooky piles? We can only find pumpkins, scarecrows and headstones on our server. Really annoying if they're this rare because you need 50 for ONE emote.

    submitted by /u/pandafrickfrack
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing quite like a new tek suit. :)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 01:03 AM PDT

    Is the title screen spooky?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 01:03 PM PDT

    I'm at work right now and can't look, but someone please tell me if the title screen is Fear Evolved.

    submitted by /u/diamondcreeper
    [link] [comments]

    Fear evolved 3. DodoTitan please.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 09:09 AM PDT

    Gives fear evolved implant. Come on :P

    submitted by /u/sporadicjesus
    [link] [comments]

    x2 breeding ?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 11:29 AM PDT

    when does the x2 breeding start? im lookin at the timer of my gas bag and it still says 8 hours

    submitted by /u/CurseMark87
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel