• Breaking News

    Friday, October 25, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!


    Daily Community Thread - Weekend Free Talk!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 06:11 AM PDT

    Hello friends! Welcome to your Weekend Free Talk megathread!

    Talk about whatever you'd like! Your comments need not be related to ARK. Talk about your favorite music, talk about underrated movies, talk about whatever you like (within the community rules)! We will still be enforcing community rules regarding user conduct (reddiquette/civility/witchhunting) and server/tribe listings in this thread.


    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    At the pumpkin patch. Wish you were here ;)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 09:51 AM PDT

    Happy Halloween.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:27 PM PDT

    Kicked for update, what happens to breeding dinos?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 11:16 AM PDT

    So I've got a dedicated server on ps4 and the only 2 people on the server got kicked for the 2.05 update.

    Anyone know what would happen to the dinos I was raising? (Adolesent Yuti's)

    submitted by /u/lukeARSElemon
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring items

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 11:00 AM PDT

    I play console and transferring items from and too my inventory or to vaults,reps, etc. can be really annoying and time consuming. On pc I think you can just right click and it transfers items wayyy quicker. I know on console you can just hold the button down and it'll transfer one stack at a time but are there any faster methods?

    submitted by /u/J1020v
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 03:30 AM PDT

    Feel bad when claiming a Dino even though it's timer is over because every time I do it I feel bad but last time I didn't trust my gut and claim some dinos other people else got most of them, wyverns and rexes are two examples. Yes it's allowed in the server I'm playing on.

    submitted by /u/BearHugs4Everyone
    [link] [comments]

    Reload glitch?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 03:30 AM PDT

    I have like 30% chance of missfire on Bows, Crossbows, Longneck (Only used those) and those won't be able to shoot unless i swap to another weapon and back. Is it a common thing?

    submitted by /u/KellerMax
    [link] [comments]

    [Q] Has taming effectiveness changed?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 06:23 AM PDT

    I haven't played Ark in about a year (since the kibble update really). My buddy and I have noticed that the taming effectiveness for dinos on our server (with 3x taming speed) are much less than they should be with their new preferred kibble. Did they make any changes to taming effectiveness / can you guys think of any reason why it's different?

    submitted by /u/curse4444
    [link] [comments]

    525 PVE Valguero is unplayable since the event started

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 05:31 AM PDT

    Every 10 minutes crash, lag and rollbacks...

    submitted by /u/cataflam28
    [link] [comments]

    Dino Bones not spawning

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 05:13 AM PDT

    ARK Survival Evolved. Fossil Piles, Looking for dino bones. I have been searching everywhere and not found a single fossil pile with dino bones. Valguero non dedicated session. I walk slowly on foot and the only ones that spawn are the gravestones and scarecrows. How to find them suggestions please?

    I won't use spawn commands so don't suggest it

    submitted by /u/Sardothien12
    [link] [comments]

    Can u tame the bone dinos and dodorex

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 04:55 AM PDT

    Gacha farms

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 04:40 AM PDT

    Has any communities nerfed gacha farms? If so, how? My cluster is looking to do so but am not sure about the best way to go about doing it. Along with the massive amount of plant y trap crop plot stacking.

    submitted by /u/Faulkal
    [link] [comments]

    Fear Evolved 3 colors

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 03:28 PM PDT

    Is it just me or are the colored dinos for this event extremely rare compared to past events? The few I've seen looked nice but I'm talking maybe 5-8 that I saw flying all over rag on official ps4 server. Just wondering if it's the same case for pc and Xbox.

    submitted by /u/z0mbiebaby
    [link] [comments]

    how the FE3 candy corn drops be like

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 01:59 PM PDT

    What is this about taming the dodo wyvern

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 11:25 PM PDT

    What is this about taming the dodo wyvern and keeping it - on Xbox Pve official - is it true ?

    submitted by /u/Grievingpen5160
    [link] [comments]

    Tell me your best taming stories!

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 01:32 PM PDT

    I will start. Me and my tribemate wanted to tame a giga. We trapped it and started to shoot it with tranq arrows. Then the shit happened. We ran out of tranqs and we only had slingshots left. My friend went back to our base for more ammo. And I was just standing there, shooting that giganoto with fuckin rocks... We tamed it :3

    And you? What taming stories do you have?

    Btw sry for my bad english...

    submitted by /u/FireRedLion
    [link] [comments]

    Breeding question

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:42 PM PDT

    So I'm playing on a non dedicated server with a friend, and we just started breeding, starting with the pteras. Pretty much everything breeding related is set to 2x, but maturation for the babies is set to 3x. My concern is, the wiki says a ptera is supposed to take a total of 37 hours to mature, however our first ptera is raising WAY faster than that. Like, its going to take about an hour or 90 minutes from hatch to fully grown. Can anyone tell me whats going on here, is there some other setting that stacks with the 3x or something? I don't really want it to go this fast, and its going to mess with setting up the imprinting times too.

    submitted by /u/Adastrous
    [link] [comments]

    Skeletal Dinos not spawning AT ALL on console SP

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:18 PM PDT

    I've flown around for about 4 hour and two Dino wipes and can't find anything. The event is active, for sure, but none of the seven alphas I've killed were bone. I know other people are having issues with this as well.

    submitted by /u/diamondcreeper
    [link] [comments]

    Switching platforms - XP question

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 12:24 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I'm in the process of switching from Xbox to PS4 to play with friends. I want to recreate my xbox game on PS4 using cheats to get me where I need to be. I looked at my xbox profile, and it says I have 16410XP, but if I give myself that much XP on PS4 it makes me quite a few levels higher than I should be. Is there some sort of calculation I need to do for this? I don't want to advance myself, just want to be where I'm currently at on xbox.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/trick2008
    [link] [comments]

    BattleEye Wants Me To Keep Installing When Starting Up Ark On Steam

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:10 PM PDT

    I have a brand new laptop. It's the Asus Rog Strix GL531GU-WB53. I installed Ark and went to play and now everyone I click play with BattleEye in order to play on a server and it wants me to install BattleEye every time. I click to install and a window pops up and then I click on the play again and BattleEye wants me to install it again.

    Not sure what's going on with it. I completely uninstalled BattleEye and tried again. Same results.

    Any ideas on how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/lonegreywolf20
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel