• Breaking News

    Monday, October 28, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday


    Daily Community Thread - Bug Report Monday

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:33 AM PDT

    Mondays are for bug reports.

    Please make any reports of bugs you may find in the game here. Wildcard will be keeping an eye on these threads.

    Information to include:

    Platform

    Server

    What happened when you encountered the bug

    How long has this been happening?


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    TLC please!

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 12:16 AM PDT

    TEAMING W/ DUPED THINGS - SMALL TRIBES 45

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 12:08 PM PDT

    4 TRIBES RAIDING 1 WITH ALOT OF DUPED MEKS 266 ON THE SERVER SmallTribes45

    Some dev wanna look it or the genesis is more important?

    https://www.twitch.tv/dias_cenegal Streamer defending against dupers and teamers

    submitted by /u/xBiti
    [link] [comments]

    When taming makes you sad...

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 09:49 AM PDT

    Background-less ARK logos?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 12:25 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! I'm taking some of my cinematic screenshots from this gorgeous game and making phone and desktop wallpapers which I plan to share here!

    I'm hoping someone can help link me to some background-less images of ARK's logos. I'm looking for all of the DLCs and major events (Fear Evolved, Winter Wonderland, Summer Bash, etc.) I'm not having great luck finding them.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/diamondcreeper
    [link] [comments]

    Conformation on Giga Spawns?

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 08:01 AM PDT

    Hello!

    Can someone confirm if they are still finding any standard Giga at all in the wild?

    We were hunting for hours last night on island to grab the last heart we need to do Dragon, yet all we found was 4 or 5 Bone gigas in a row. Killing them each time.

    This is getting quite frustrating now!

    submitted by /u/SynthShot93
    [link] [comments]

    Skeleton Bone Harvesting General Knowledge

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:30 AM PDT

    So I think for the [most] part it is understood that bone variants are spawning at roughly 5%.

    All Alpha Rexs, Alpha Carnos, and Alpha Raptors spawn as bone.

    I have not seen a single normal alpha.

    All Gigas are bone.

    Then maybe 5% of the rest are spawning bone (just based off what I've seen).

    Can we discuss which maps have the better spawns?

    Is SE only supposed to have bone Jerboas?

    Does anywhere have bone Wyverns? (haven't seen any on Rag)

    I haven't seen the first bone dino on Abb.

    Thoughts?


    diamondcreeper :: bone wyverns on scorched

    submitted by /u/dbhazbn
    [link] [comments]

    I need help restoring Imprint bonus.

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 06:11 AM PDT

    I changed some settings recently on my private PvE ARK server and lost all of the imprint bonuses on all of my bred Dinos.
    I changed:
    HarvestAmountMultiplier from 1 to 2.
    SupplyCrateLootQualityMultiplier from 1 to 1.2
    FishingLootQualityMultiplier from 1 to 1.2
    ItemStackSizeMultiplier from 1 to 2
    DinoHarvestingDamageMultiplier from 1 to 2

    I suspect it was the DinoHarvestingDamageMultiplier change which messed things up.

    I have tried rolling back to an earlier save point and it didn't fix the issue.

    My question is: Can and how do I correctly use the SetImprintQuality command on the dinos I own to reestablish the rider bonus for myself?
    Or is this a lost cause and I need to start breeding the 50 or so dinos I've bred from scratch?
    Because much of the online instructions are either incorrect or difficult to follow as they leave out important steps.
    I think they assume you'd know how to do most admin commands already. I don't so any clear step by step to help me recover would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/TW2177
    [link] [comments]

    Any suggestions for good solo Ark youtubers?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 09:47 PM PDT

    Looking for official PVP.

    True, legit solo, though.

    Not, "i transferred some gear and high level tames to the server I'm raiding from my main tribe" solo.

    submitted by /u/DanicaHamlin
    [link] [comments]

    r9 m290x, 24gb ram, 4690 i5, low shadows/high settings...still crash...

    Posted: 28 Oct 2019 04:35 AM PDT

    I recently had my PC stolen, and though i recovered it, it is fried....So im on an imac, and that was torture in itself so i put windows on it directly(through boot camp. So im running windows on a computer with high specs but still crash if i do anything taxing. Anyone know any solutions?
    p.s. im aware imacs are crap, trust me. Im aware AMD and ark is generally crap. If i could do it another way i would, so im just looking for solutions for what i have now...
    settings are lowest for shadows, resolution scaling low, all the checkboxes are off just about, and the rest is on high or medium. Resource monitor doesnt show anything getting maxed out so Im just lost.
    Halp lol. please.

    submitted by /u/mgsgta3
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game still popular on PS4?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:47 PM PDT

    Title I want to get back into it

    submitted by /u/Retstortion
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to find tribespeople in primal Npcs?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:07 PM PDT

    For those of you who use this mod, do you know where to find the NPC bases? I can only find people rafting around on motorboats all day long but can't find a single base.

    submitted by /u/AySupBroskis
    [link] [comments]

    Genesis Creatures

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 11:05 PM PDT

    I'm kinda curious considering all of the teasers bar the trailer for genesis have been tech tools bar one likely tech creature, how many creatures will it likely introduce besides the werewolf, kyogre, and groudon? Just wondering since by now with previous dlc we knew stuff like the camelsaurus, snow owl, ravagers, etc.

    submitted by /u/mindflayerflayer
    [link] [comments]

    Extinction Wyverns?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 05:16 PM PDT

    I play xbox official extinction and I noticed there were three wild fire wyverns flying around. They were not corrupted and was able to get milk off of them. Is there an update I messed or was it a glitch?

    submitted by /u/TheWarDodo
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 08:28 PM PDT

    I have a unofficial pc server for ps4 for me and my friends i usually play and two of my other friends do aswell but im hoping to add more people the server has 10 slots if your willing to wanna join and have fun pm me. Were on valguero X5 taming And x5 gathering And on difficulty 6

    submitted by /u/SenpaiMerkz
    [link] [comments]

    Add Stargate Portal

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 07:47 PM PDT

    For example: you Can go from your extinction Base instantly with just a Map loading screen to your aberration base

    No transfer timer, you Can just walk trough The gate with full inventory and Pop out on The other server every time you want or maybe with a cooldown

    20~ ele for 1 transfer or like The teleporters back in The day (Weight = teleport price in shards)

    submitted by /u/hasefanatiker
    [link] [comments]

    WC, add DodoRex and DodoWyvern to our implants

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 06:34 PM PDT

    Wildcard,

    Please add the DodoRex and DodoWyvern to our implant list of defeated bosses.

    Thank you, Spooky Beach Bob

    submitted by /u/diamondcreeper
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox official - Are skeletal Dino spawns broken on aberration?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2019 12:22 PM PDT

    I've spent all my time on aberration since the event started and only found one skeletal stego the night the event began. Ever since, there has not been another skeletal Dino that anyone's seen on our server.

    submitted by /u/msjs91011
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel