• Breaking News

    Friday, November 8, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One How do you force feed your dino candy corn?

    ARK on Xbox One How do you force feed your dino candy corn?


    How do you force feed your dino candy corn?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:02 PM PST

    PvP be like that tho...but we NEVER sleep.

    Posted: 08 Nov 2019 01:08 AM PST

    Question on 2 players playing together!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 04:34 PM PST

    I need your help in figuring out the best for way my wife and I to play Ark together. I'll give you a rundown of what we have as a set-up; and what we want to accomplish.

    We're not social players-- we're just looking to explore, build and survive peacefully after our two kids go to bed for the evening by ourselves. The public realms aren't for us; we want to play just the two of us-- but without the tether effect I've read about on non-dedicated servers.

    We have:

    -My Xbox (with a Game Pass Ultimate subscription).
    -Her Xbox (which is library shared with My Xbox, also splitting the XBGPU subscription.)
    -My PC
    -Ark on STEAM on My PC
    -I purchased Ark on Xbox One in 2017 on My Xbox.
    -We also have access to Ark via XBGPU.

    I was hoping to be able to use my Xbox as the dedicated server, play Ark on My PC and my wife plays on her Xbox. Ark on Steam and Xbox aren't Crossplay compatibe-- and it seems like my purchase of Ark on Xbox is only good to be installed on Xbox, even though I can see it on my PC in the Windows Store.

    I think I'm looking at re-purchasing the game via Windows Store if this is the route we want to take. But I'm hoping maybe one of you clever folks can think of something I'm not. (I'm also willing to Host on PC and both of us play on Xbox One. Correct me if I'm wrong; but since our Xbox's aren't running the sessions, and we use admin commands to adjust the lighting/clutter effects, we should get an alright framerate? I'm on OG Xbox One, my wife on Xbox One S.)

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/superbeastv
    [link] [comments]

    Cross play

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 03:44 PM PST

    Anyone know if cross play works between Xbox and pc? And if it dose how dose it work ?

    submitted by /u/tylerj619
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the purpose of Dino Candy Corn?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:15 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel