• Breaking News

    Friday, November 15, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One I hear people in my headset

    ARK on Xbox One I hear people in my headset


    I hear people in my headset

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 12:40 PM PST

    So I play on an unofficial server (arkstuff) and I will just be doing my own stuff and suddenly hear other people as if we were in a party. If I look around there is nobody around me, so it can't be that it was proximity chat. It is also sometime very clear what they are saying, one time I heard a kid telling how mom he would clean his room later. What the hell is going on?

    submitted by /u/Tcm321
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] Windows 10 dedicated server

    Posted: 14 Nov 2019 05:19 PM PST

    I've found a bug where if I host a dedicated session from windows 10 version and another player joins on the windows 10 version the server crashes. If only xbox players join the server works fine. I'm going to test if it happens on another map other than valguero. I'll also try hosting a dedicated session from an xbox and having windows 10 join. It usually crashes around the time of the autosave (5-10 minuets).

    submitted by /u/Percyjellis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel