• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 13, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Non lethal handheld restraining device

    ARK on Xbox One Non lethal handheld restraining device


    Non lethal handheld restraining device

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 12:33 PM PST

    Lost my argy after getting jumped.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:29 AM PST

    First of all, I play on a PvE server so I'll roll out the possibility of another player being the cause. I was going into the Redwood forest with my argy and got jumped by a thyla as soon as i got near the bigger redwood trees at the entrance. I respawned and flew a pteranodon to the redwoods to look for him, but I only found my stuff. He was nowhere to be seen. How do i find him? Ironically, i was coming to the redwoods to get silica pearls for electronics so i could make a tracker for my tames :/

    submitted by /u/BloodlessVenus
    [link] [comments]

    Is obtaining the Corrupted Avatar Skins bugged?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:56 PM PST

    I've collected all of them on Official (some with different characters), and I haven't received a since one. Apologies if this is a universal issue as I haven't been given an concrete answers yet. Do they all need to be done with the exact same survivor or am I missing something? And before someone askes the obvious, yes I have the season pass as well the Helena AI Bot.

    submitted by /u/Tetrasurge
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on taming ravagers?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 06:50 PM PST

    They're insane with their gashing and they're always in groups. It's hard to single one out. How do you tame one, let alone an entire pack? Aberration seems impossible without some sort of strong carnivore. I'm new to the map!

    submitted by /u/cenergyst
    [link] [comments]

    Boss Rex Stats

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 10:06 AM PST

    Alright so wanting to start breeding boss rexes, so im taming every 150 i can find, what are the best stats after a perfect tame to be looking for, to be considered a "Boss Rex"?

    submitted by /u/chapnorris
    [link] [comments]

    Just dropped my first ark video in a long time just got back into playing and see why I had so many hours

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 01:12 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel