• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 12, 2019

    Ark PS4 Good barn ideas

    Ark PS4 Good barn ideas


    Good barn ideas

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 03:08 AM PST

    Lately I was thinking of making a barn for my Dino's and I need help on making 1 so if u have any designs plz let me know thx

    submitted by /u/Squid9576
    [link] [comments]

    Dodorex still on the island?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 10:20 AM PST

    Just found the dodorex alive and burning dinos up on the island. I thought it was gone after the event...now I have to worry about running into it again.

    submitted by /u/Cosmicmuse_1
    [link] [comments]

    Hovering rock glitch

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 08:00 PM PST

    Any tips or tricks on how to get out of this crap? I was exploring and went to jump off a cliff to die for my respawn and got caught in the side of a cliff and now I'm just hovering stuck. I have the house icon on my hud , and my hydration and food are not decreasing. Also I cannot hit anything, and making my self fall asleep from punching does nothing. I also wasn't able to eat anything or use items. Any ideas or suggestions would be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/Grimmheart82987
    [link] [comments]

    Can Meks get frozen by manas or owls?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 05:34 PM PST

    Red wood base ideas

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:43 PM PST

    Me and the gf r looking for a good redwood/swamp base location if anyone has an idea that would be great

    submitted by /u/shitplayer2
    [link] [comments]

    Titanosaur can dismount you now?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 12:17 PM PST

    My friend and I were fighting a Titanosaur when suddenly it reared up on it's hind legs and slammed down onto my friend, dismounting him off of his giga and killing him instantly. When did they add this?

    submitted by /u/leftonasournote
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel