• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 7, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - I really hate those jellyfish

    ARK: Survival Evolved - I really hate those jellyfish


    I really hate those jellyfish

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 03:14 AM PST

    I want to know what drugs wildcard devs are on to come up with a whale that can drop bombs has ww2 ish ball turrets and can go to light speed in what used to be a Dino game

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 01:40 AM PST

    New giant tortoise skin leaked !

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 04:42 AM PST

    My Dream of Getting a Unicorn Has Finally Come True

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:36 AM PST

    Me after travelling north to kill kairuku's for organic polymer,being traumatized by leedsichthys,and finding out cryopods only last for 30 days until they need a cryofridge all in a span of 1 hour.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:22 AM PST

    And the gods said, "turn down your gamma lol"

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:42 AM PST

    Decided to get into breeding on the 5x server I play on, got this amazing colour mutation that perfectly matches my armour. Meet hemorrhage.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:50 AM PST

    I think this is about right.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 04:50 AM PST

    I was just trying to scare this poor guy and his boat away from our island base when suddenly...

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 08:46 AM PST

    HLN-A

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 02:20 AM PST

    Ark updates

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 05:05 AM PST

    So is this the new update? Can I play safely without corrupting anything?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:50 AM PST

    This seems familiar..

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 12:13 AM PST

    OMAE WA MOU SHINDEIRU

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:23 AM PST

    My first mutation!! (stamina)

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 04:33 AM PST

    What the hell am I supposed to do in extinction.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:32 AM PST

    I'm so lost I've reached level 50 and got a few games but I beyond lost on what to do. As the wasteland is beyond impossible to survive in. And everything wants to kill me. I don't know what I should do to level up or how to get better stuff. Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/i-luv-banana_bread
    [link] [comments]

    My best ark screenshot

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:57 AM PST

    *unintelligible screaming*

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 10:59 AM PST

    Genesis underwater update?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 09:22 AM PST

    Let's be real, the state of the ocean biome so far is literal nightmare fuel. Nothing attacks each other, but yet as soon as you step in the water everything hates you. I mean EVERYTHING. There needs to be a serious overhaul done with water creatures and their AI. Also there are some blatant balancing issues. The jellyfish are OP as hell, touch one with anything other than a squid or a Basilo and you kiss that tame good bye. They really make any other water mount obsolete.

    Now, with all that said (I could keep going, but we all know how broken it is, so I won't waste your time) has anyone seen or heard information about a water creature update? It seems to me that Genesis is gearing toward making water more of a prominent biome. But I feel if they want to do that correctly, they really need to fix the creature's we already have and their behavior. So have any of you heard anything like that? I'm sorry if this has been covered before but I couldn't find any information for it. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Hahnibal90
    [link] [comments]

    Flying back to base but you have wings in the smoker.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 11:17 PM PST

    I'm getting this error everytime I join a server. Can someone tell me what's the problem?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2019 06:43 AM PST

    First time breeding! Two max level (150) argies ready for breeding �� will post fully mutated babies

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 05:20 PM PST

    My dog just died so I decided to make a meme out of her. Yes I see the pets amino thing and I just had to download a picture that I posted from there. If you say this is fake whatever. But it isn’t.

    Posted: 06 Nov 2019 12:37 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel