• Breaking News

    Friday, December 6, 2019

    ARK on Xbox One Story Mode Server

    ARK on Xbox One Story Mode Server


    Story Mode Server

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:26 PM PST

    Is anyone interested in a story mode server cluster? I'm bored with regular PvE and I don't care for PvP. Rules would be based on Phlinger Phoo's Soloing the Ark S4. Here is a link to what I would like this to look like: https://youtu.be/jq3iIgxvX58. Thinking maybe about 10 people? I would wipe my current Nitrado if people signed up.

    submitted by /u/Ckauf92
    [link] [comments]

    2nd Time this happened

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:13 AM PST

    After the recent update my whole unofficial server was wiped to day 0 and now when I try uploading a backup from yesterday before the update it brings the server to where it was 4 days ago before we had a big wave of new players. Anyone know how I can fix this problem?

    submitted by /u/KingWavvy2871
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel