• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 8, 2019

    Ark PS4 Bred Giga vs Wild Giga

    Ark PS4 Bred Giga vs Wild Giga


    Bred Giga vs Wild Giga

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 08:24 PM PST

    Hi, I'm playing on official PvE an I was wondering if someone has any info about if a Bred Giga is able to kill a wild Giga solo. [Stats of my Giga; 100% imprint with 35k hp 970 melee and a 65 armor saddle.] Haven't found any good information about it so far and I'm too scared to just try it because I saw ppl write that there's basically no way to kill a wild giga with tamed/bred Dinos. Thx in advance!

    submitted by /u/CanemSatura
    [link] [comments]

    Having a graphics issue..

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 01:48 AM PST

    I just started playing ark again after about a year, reinstalling it. And I never remember the graphics being THIS bad. Render distance is terrible.. which gets me in trouble sometimes.

    My two friends who also used to play have just started it again too, also complaining the graphics were never this bad.

    It's making me not want to play it. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/joshuarse_
    [link] [comments]

    How are ps4 PVE official servers?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:52 PM PST

    Playing single player to learn the ropes and was considering just sticking too it but it would be nice to find a cool online server hopefully not full of toxic people.

    submitted by /u/RxOverdose
    [link] [comments]

    Need bulbdog info

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:07 AM PST

    I know everything that the bulbdog does and how to use them. What I'm wondering is if anyone knows if it detects sleeping enemy players? Like if an enemy player is logged out inside their house, can my bulbdog detect him/her?

    submitted by /u/DankSouls707
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel