• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 24, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    ARK: Survival Evolved Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!


    Daily Community Thread - Storytime Tuesday!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 05:33 AM PST

    Welcome to Storytime Tuesday!

    Tales from the ARK can be wild, hilarious, and/or downright captivating. Consider this thread an open invitation for you to to tell us some tales of survival, tribal warfare, epic taming, thrilling exploration, etc.


    All community rules are in full effect here, so please, no witchhunting!

    You can find the full Daily Community Thread schedule here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Crops are growing well this year, sir

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 11:56 PM PST

    Mana Nerf

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 12:53 PM PST

    Was going to tame an Angler but yeah... nevermind i guess

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 09:22 AM PST

    Settings help. Havent played for 8months or so, suddenly all dinos in distance of around 100ft or more look like slide shows or stop-motion animation.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 12:00 PM PST

    I tried searching for an answer but i guess my google-foo is weak. Anyone have advice on this issue?

    submitted by /u/Jaxsuyn
    [link] [comments]

    Unofficial setting

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 07:26 AM PST

    Before I get into it, I am pretty competent with tweaking settings on unofficial servers.

    Anyways, I have 2 servers. A Center and Valguero. Settings are completely identical between the two. On Valguero if I punch a parasaur it almost kills me by punching it. But if I hit a tree or rock it does little to know damage as it should. On my center server if I punch a parasaur it does little to know damage from hitting it as it should. It's not parasaur specific either, just an example because they won't melee back. So I know it's from me hitting it. My player resistance is at 0.5. Which even then, I don't understand why it is only from punching a Dino and not a tree or a rock.

    submitted by /u/Warren012
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any good servers out there

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:05 AM PST

    Public is shit, barely get started without assholes on griffins destroying everything. Unofficial is also awful because everything is so unbalanced.

    Are there any good servers out there where I can build themed buildings and wars actually happen with skirmishes and not just shitty offline raids.

    submitted by /u/Thelad999
    [link] [comments]

    Best place to find silica pearls (ragnarok)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 06:38 AM PST

    (ARK: Aberration) Is there a way to build in Grave of the Lost?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 09:40 AM PST

    I host a non-dedicated and wish to build a small outpost in Grave of the Lost (in the case of the inevitably painful death I'll experience there), however there's nowhere near close I can build. Is there a command I can put in the ini to change this, or is it hard coded? I've searched all over but I can't seem to find any info on this. Thanks guys!

    submitted by /u/Zephyrzkingdom
    [link] [comments]

    (PC) Looking for PVE prefer Valguero, high xp/tame/gather rates and absolutely shorter nights. Thanks!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 09:32 AM PST

    I feel like this sums up just how much TLC Scorched Earth actually needs! Also just how popular ORP is and needs TLC as well(AKA PIN CODES REMOVED FROM GATES and no ORP in artifact caves).

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 05:19 PM PST

    DONT DEMOLISH HIVES possible bug

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 08:28 PM PST

    Moving Phoenix Ashes & Taming

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:08 PM PST

    Spawn Lightning/Poison Wyverns on Valguero

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 01:31 AM PST

    In base game I know there are only fire and ice wyverns in the trench, could/how could I change the trench spawns in ini to include poison/lightning wyverns too, and their eggs? I can't find a mod, but that would work too.

    submitted by /u/DongleBorrower
    [link] [comments]

    Can I disable these "tooltips"?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 01:01 PM PST

    Raft raid counter?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 11:56 PM PST

    I play on a small unofficial server with very mild pvp. My tribe is merged with another tribe that built very close to water. Whenever we attack our neighbors they pull out a turret raft and we cant seem to counter it. I know the obvious answer is dont build near water but the guy that built near the water wants to stay, which is ok. We've tried multiple c4 traps, and whenever we soak they just run away and refill. Any tips? I try to keep up with the pvp meta through YouTube but honestly just dont have a whole lot of experience.

    submitted by /u/Fragnar13
    [link] [comments]

    Big Ole PSA: With recent changes to Velo Stamina regen while in AI turret Mode.....FEED THEM!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 03:48 PM PST

    They go through food like crazy.

    2 days passed since i was on my main base/map and had 1 starve and the rest were on zero food when i came back to check on things.

    Make sure you feed them every few days.

    submitted by /u/air401
    [link] [comments]

    Do underwater rocks normally behave like this???

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 01:23 PM PST

    Highest egg laying rates for kibble farm

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:27 PM PST

    Getting back into the game before Genesis drops and I'm wondering if anyone happens to have on hand the most efficient kibble farm Dino's for the different tier kibbles.

    So which Dino's lay the most eggs out of the other Dino's in their tier assuming Oviraptor boosted.

    submitted by /u/smashNcrabs
    [link] [comments]

    why do you have to have se to use rock elemental chibi

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 12:22 AM PST

    like it says..... i have all dlc but se....but f me i guess

    submitted by /u/Unjustink
    [link] [comments]

    Battle eye doesn’t let me play the game

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 01:36 PM PST

    It says I do not have it installed so I click install then it continues to say I do not have it, therefore I can never play the game. Does anyone have a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/notcharol
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel