• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 5, 2019

    ARK: Survival Evolved - The deed is done...and now it's like 3am :)

    ARK: Survival Evolved - The deed is done...and now it's like 3am :)


    The deed is done...and now it's like 3am :)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:47 AM PST

    Them mutations

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:52 AM PST

    3rd damn time

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:24 AM PST

    Made this for a friend

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:49 PM PST

    Just found this and like to share it with yall

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 03:02 AM PST

    Just wanted to share a picture of the first Tek Replicator i ever made :3

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:02 PM PST

    One ewent rockdrake babi. German colors xD

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:32 AM PST

    @Marena84, printed it and painted it for a smoll Boi

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:28 AM PST

    Made a tee-tiny clay stego :) his name is Maurice and at least now he wont get eaten by a hungry Rex...miss you buddy. (About to send him into the hellfire to bake then I'll paint my lil boop up and share the finished product)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:37 PM PST

    This hits me hard. I feel the pain

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 04:23 PM PST

    hurts my brain when that happens

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:57 PM PST

    Why are Rex's so cute! I want to hug them!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:59 AM PST

    Ow, my legs.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:48 AM PST

    My friends liked my lvl 120 pirana I caught with a squid, and I kept him in a pen, they killed him and showed me this photo.

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:25 AM PST

    Me: hello, I'm home! My dog:

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:14 AM PST

    No star for u !

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:37 AM PST

    I get sacrificed to rexes everytime

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 11:36 AM PST

    Maurice has made it back from the hell fire unscathed...now it's the angry crabs turn...and on to making a mushroom to keep my lil boop safe :)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 11:09 PM PST

    Meme

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 04:42 PM PST

    I would like non-transferable The Island Official PVP Severs

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 04:34 AM PST

    This is my first post here, and I though I might post my opinion about the PVP servers. For starters, my absolute favourite map is The Island. For some reason it brings back so much more nostalgia back from when the community wasn't 99% toxic.

    Secondly, dinosaurs such as managamrs, owls, basically any Aberration/Extinction exclusive dinosaurs shouldn't be transferable to maps such as The Island, Scorched Earth, The Center or Ragnarok. These dinosaurs stick out from the primitive and crude feeling of these maps. On these maps it should be raiding with Rexes or your everyday theropod. But instead it is always a dinosaur from a different server.

    Ark really needs to make some servers, since most of the servers you join are full to the brim with rude hypocritical alpha tribes and trying to keep up a brand new out of the womb base up for over a week is almost impossible without generic asshole ruining your lego house. But these servers will be special servers, servers that's you can't transfer in/transfer out. No alphas joining immediately with their enslaved dinosaurs ready to claim the playground as theirs, but instead those alphas will attempt to join those servers, but be absolutely bamboozled when the server number dosent pop up at the red obelisk they have surrounded in behemoth gates. Instead, they have to make a new character, level 1, be considered a Bob, and have to go to a different server to go tame a stupid bouncy ice dog, but then he kerfuffled when the red obliesk that for some mysterious reason isn't surrounded in behemoth gates dosent even have a transfer button. Instead, he has build up his little thatch base and has to grow at the same pace as everyone else also building up their little thatch bases. Obviously, after a few months of not sleeping, one tribe will have conquered all the people just trying to play the game, but ark also releases these new servers periodically. That way every month or so there is a new chance to build up like everyone else. The bad thing is, these servers would probably be filled to the brim within mere minutes with bloodthirsty plebs that recognised a change in the ark server name, so make sure your on that shit as soon as an update comes out.

    Or you know, play an unofficial server. If you play one that was made a day ago you can probably get a fair start.

    submitted by /u/Lilsavdood
    [link] [comments]

    Ice wyvern vs fire wyvern

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:08 AM PST

    Hello everybody,

    I'd like to know if fighting a fire wyvern with an ice wyvern is worth it.

    Let me explain : Currently, when i want to steal a fire wyvern egg, i have two methods (on Valguero) involving a ptera:

    • I'm solo, so i steal an egg end flee as fast as i can, which prevents me from going very far in the trench
    • I'm with a friend and i apply the same method, except that he has a golem at the exit that kills my pursuers. Very efficient but also time consuming

    Now that I have an ice wyvern, I'm thinking of going in the trench and killing the fire wyverns with mine, but if the fire breath of the wyvern takes 20% of my wyvern's life, I'm afraid I won't last long.

    Any advice?

    submitted by /u/Rado34
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel