• Breaking News

    Friday, January 24, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Constant whistling when playing cross play with Xbox controller connected.

    ARK on Xbox One Constant whistling when playing cross play with Xbox controller connected.


    Constant whistling when playing cross play with Xbox controller connected.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 03:27 PM PST

    Does anyone else have this incredibly annoying bug? Anybody have a work around?

    submitted by /u/Krispy5271
    [link] [comments]

    Do servers ever reset the dino levels cuz it makes it hard to start on a server when 2 level 145 dilos comes and kills me with 2 hits

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 02:39 PM PST

    Raft building

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 02:14 PM PST

    Can you place turrets and vaults on a motor boat or can you not place them at all on rafts now?

    submitted by /u/Ascendant-Lag
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play with my friend who is on East servers while I’m on West servers?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 11:15 AM PST

    I live in California and my friend lives in Virginia. I've been doing try join him but it keeps saying join failed

    submitted by /u/ElaborateBoner
    [link] [comments]

    I need help, I think this is a glitch?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 03:21 PM PST

    I'm stuck sprinting indefinitely and my girlfriend cant even sprint at all. Is keyboard and mouse broken? Or is it a button we hit on accident? I need a little help.

    submitted by /u/Phoenix_The_Duck
    [link] [comments]

    No drops on multiple maps.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 07:47 AM PST

    A few friends and I have been playing on Valguero server I set up for about a week now. We never saw a single drop for the first 3 days so I went into the server setting. "Disable Loot Crates" was not checked. So after a few more days we decided to swap over to Ragnarok(just for a bit more variety) and after 2 days still no drops. I'm not sure if theres something I'm doing wrong or if it's an issue. I would appreciate any suggestions you guys have. Thanks

    submitted by /u/TacosAndTardis
    [link] [comments]

    I asked this questionbefore, but I think people thought I was just trying to advertise my server. My question is legitimate...

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 01:00 PM PST

    The previous post is here: https://www.reddit.com/r/ARKone/comments/eqkqpm/nitrado_server_name_issues/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

    I notice a lot of servers have the country tag removed from the front of their server name. All I want is to do the same.

    submitted by /u/The-_Alchemist
    [link] [comments]

    How do you stay safe before you have a well defended base?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 05:17 AM PST

    So I play mostly unnoficcial so resources and tames are not hard to get. But I can's seem to get very far before getting raided. Because Metal takes long time to smelt before having an indie forge. Turrets just take forever to get. I usually get raided by big tribes so I can't fight them off. Any tips would be awesome,?thanks.

    submitted by /u/Potat125
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel