• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 9, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One DestroyWildDinos bug/Dinos not re-populating

    ARK on Xbox One DestroyWildDinos bug/Dinos not re-populating


    DestroyWildDinos bug/Dinos not re-populating

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:36 PM PST

    All of my spawns on singleplayer Ragnarok were working fine. I remember seeing all dinos everywhere i went, no problems until i used the DestroyWildDinos command to clear all the GachaClaus and event colours away from my game today.

    I spent 3 hours going around the entire map and i noticed that these dinos are now missing and refusing to re-populate.

    -All fish (Every lake/River on Ragnarok is now empty after hours of re-populating) -Otters -Beavers -Mosa -Tuso -Quetz -Giga -Eurypterid -Dunkys -Anglers -Wyverns

    I went down to the Pit of Dreen for the artifact and it was completely barren. Not a living creature in sight. Usually tusos/anglers/dunkys everywhere down there.

    Is my Ragnarok gamesave now corrupt or is there any other commands i can try. Wish consoles could display GetAllState info so i could see what really is on my map.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/theEnigmaPC
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel