• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One invisible creatures??? halp.

    ARK on Xbox One invisible creatures??? halp.


    invisible creatures??? halp.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:06 PM PST

    Ragnarok boss fight is glitched

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:03 AM PST

    I just tried starting up a hard boss fight from red obelisk on Ragnarok and it teleported me to the middle of the nap and underneath it, along with the dragon and manticore. Tried it two more times and the same thing happened. Not sure if it's just the hard boss fight and easy and medium are okay though. At least this was in my single player ark so I could just cheat kill the things.

    submitted by /u/ih8mosquitos
    [link] [comments]

    I can't place stone structures??? But I can place wood and thatch??? That's wierd

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:25 AM PST

    Whenever I try to place a stone structure it shows green but when I place it, it just goes back to my bag??? But I can place identical wood or thatch structures in the same locations. Also the location/zone doesn't seem to matter I cannot place stone specifically anywhere. Has anyone seen anything like this before?

    submitted by /u/Merickwise
    [link] [comments]

    Issues Naming Dinos

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:22 PM PST

    Hey I saw recently that apparently Ragnarok was having problems with the recent update. As in, certain creatures not showing up. Is being able to name dinos a bug I've been playing Ragnarok since yesterday and haven't been able to name a single one of my tames. Anyone else having this issue or know a workaround?

    submitted by /u/rkhulinator
    [link] [comments]

    Baby mature and imprint speed broke I think

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:46 AM PST

    So if I try to hatch a dino it will hatch but the imprint time is 24 hrs and it takes a really long time to mature to my mature setting is 6.0 and it takes days to fully grow just wanted to know if someone knows how to fix this.

    submitted by /u/Corn_On_A_Pickle
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel