• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    Ark PS4 Can you play split screen with a third friend joining online?

    Ark PS4 Can you play split screen with a third friend joining online?


    Can you play split screen with a third friend joining online?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:54 AM PST

    Title says it all, thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/vgnsxepk
    [link] [comments]

    help

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:00 AM PST

    Just lost my guy on small tribes ps4 anyone down to help me lvl up ?

    submitted by /u/urnan69420--
    [link] [comments]

    PLEASE HELP! Can’t join any servers except the island since the update!!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:51 PM PST

    Can't join any rag/val/centre servers since the update 2 or 3 days ago. I tried ascending again but it didn't fix it. I try to join any official/unofficial map and it says joining and then it gives me the "connection timeout". I can join any island server, and rag/val/centre work just fine in host but not online??

    I'm extremely built up on a rag server and I've already been off for three days. My crap is gonna get yeeted if it's not already if I don't get on soon and it's immensely frustrating. Nobody else seems to be having this problem and I really don't wanna try uninstalling and reinstalling this 56GB game.

    submitted by /u/vidiaplays
    [link] [comments]

    Stat question.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:42 PM PST

    I dont really do complex breeding lines, but I would like to know. Thank you :) Is 602.4 melee a good stat on a newly tamed Tek Rex? I have a pair of them and I'd just like to know.

    submitted by /u/breakneckaloe
    [link] [comments]

    Deinonychus lay raptor eggs

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:02 PM PST

    Deinonychus are is one of my favorite dinos in ark i breed them allot awhile ago i noticed raptor eggs under a female on my pve official and then today on my single player no raptors anywhere i have none tamed boom again raptor egg lol

    submitted by /u/invirtedgamer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel