• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    Ark PS4 Help me please

    Ark PS4 Help me please


    Help me please

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:21 AM PST

    My ark is broken try to find a unofficial server and just sits there searching for years then says no sessions found after I reset the app I have reinstalled ark and tried 3 different accounts but it still doesn't work I need help please

    submitted by /u/Immortal_Cabbage
    [link] [comments]

    New player

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:26 PM PST

    I'm just started playing ark like a week ago. I made a single player rag game. I have no idea what to do next. I'm like level 10 I tamed a parasaur. Tried to explore and got killed lol give a dude some direction!

    submitted by /u/Obie_Bryce
    [link] [comments]

    NA servers

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:55 PM PST

    Anyone having problems with NA-PVE servers???? I was on a Ragnarok server and we all got booted....ping went to 9999. Now I can't rejoin the server or any other NA servers. Have I just lost my character and tames? None of my tribe can join and the server says 0/70 players connected.

    submitted by /u/OrribleOli
    [link] [comments]

    What's a good Stat for Ankys?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:28 PM PST

    Pve Official

    submitted by /u/LiveLikeWater
    [link] [comments]

    Lost two argentavis. Need help/explenation, please.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:29 AM PST

    I started playing ark a few days ago and one thing really stresses me out. I lost 2 argentavis within a day. Both were passive / fleeing and when I tamed dinosaurs they were both gone and I couldn't find them anymore. What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/carl_lazlow47
    [link] [comments]

    minor complaint

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:24 PM PST

    I logged of PVE on friday with plenty of water and food in my inventory, a nearby PT tame chilling right over my bed on "attack target, landed, following me" (I always do it and it works) and my anky not far away in my 3x3 house. On monday I checked using my phone data. All good. On tuesday. I actually log in after 2 FULL days of no playable connection to find my character just...gone. no log on death message or sound. Just non existant. I am so confused. Edit: unofficial

    submitted by /u/breakneckaloe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel