• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 9, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved - I felt it

    ARK: Survival Evolved - I felt it


    I felt it

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:59 AM PST

    I’m too afraid I’ll break it :/

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:53 PM PST

    This is what dodos see before getting tamed.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:20 PM PST

    The only thing I fear anymore

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:32 PM PST

    Found these two lovelies last night.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 05:57 AM PST

    There's always that one guy

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:06 AM PST

    IT'S TUH-RAN-UH-DON!!!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:15 PM PST

    His name is Deathfang. Because I think it's funny to give a badass name to something that almost got killed by a raptor.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:26 AM PST

    Nice shark you got there, would be a shame if something happened to it

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:11 AM PST

    I too am of a carnivorous temperament and an aggressive diet

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:27 PM PST

    I just bought Ark never played before :) Anyone tip

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:11 AM PST

    Leopleurodon and Masasourus

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:29 PM PST

    Imagine building a log cabin, or worse, a battle ship on this guy.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:17 AM PST

    My tribe allows me to name all our tames. I was the only one who knew the reference.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:19 PM PST

    The Center Chainsaw Massacre!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:50 AM PST

    Does anyone have any advanced raiding tips?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:06 AM PST

    I'm looking for some advanced raiding tips, I have a couple thousand hours on ark so I know some good tips I'm just looking for any new or unusual ones, but all tips welcome.

    submitted by /u/GkJY01
    [link] [comments]

    Allow me to take the side of the devs for a second

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:25 AM PST

    I am a software dev and work in a software company. I just wanted to try and explain a couple things for the next time you want to complain about the devs.

    Devs do not pick what work to do. I am not able to just sit down and program anything I want when I come in to work. I am told what to work on. Anything I write needs to be tested and approved so when I see something wrong, I can't just fix it, I log the bug and let management decide when they want to fix it.

    Wildcard devs are writing new content. Their management has them working on Genesis and other content and they probably only have a small amount of time budgeted to dealing with bugs and issues.

    The real issue is wildcards management. They are the ones pushing for new content and deciding what to focus on. But honestly, devs are expensive and the issues with the game are pretty large and would require paying a lot of money to fix. But fixing that stuff won't actually generate enough income to justify it. We can all agree that they should fix things but would you spend your own money to earn a smaller amount? If they are going to loose money fixing the issue do you really think they will?

    I hate to take this side of the argument but this late into the game, Wildcard's hand is kind of forced into some of their decisions. The real solution would have been to design the game better from the start or take a little extra time before the game came out. But at this point anyone that is going to buy the game already has. You can't pay teams of devs to support a game forever unless the money is there.

    If anything, blame management, but don't blame the devs. They don't decide what work they do and it isn't some kind of coding free for all over there where they just decide not to fix things.

    submitted by /u/456852456852
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else been through this?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:11 PM PST

    So I'm playing ark rn and this popped up. I've never seen it before and I'm kinda confused as to what it is. It only pops up when I'm in a specific area (it never use to pop up there) what is it? (Sorry for blurry image)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:03 AM PST

    Just spent 4 hours downloading mods just to be told its a private server.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 03:50 AM PST

    Why can't it tell you that its a private server before you spend 4 hours downloading the mods required to join? Worst part is that you have to click join game after every mod installs. Why does it even let you see private servers?

    submitted by /u/ItzNotTK
    [link] [comments]

    Taming a second tek rex. Was supposed to be a high effectiveness tame, but a raptor happened so it's low effectiveness now.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:30 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel