• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved Its my BD today and my wife bought me a museum grade sculpt of a spinosaurus claw...

    ARK: Survival Evolved Its my BD today and my wife bought me a museum grade sculpt of a spinosaurus claw...


    Its my BD today and my wife bought me a museum grade sculpt of a spinosaurus claw...

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 05:58 PM PST

    Conquest Season 2

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:56 AM PST

    We're overdue for something new!!!
    Conquest was an awesome mode that suffered from 2 things.

    #1 The release of Atlas drained a lot of it's population toward Atlas.
    #2 There should have been rules like on smalltribe to enforce no alliances.
    Can we give that mode an other try or something similar?
    10 man or 15 or again 25 but not classic.
    Revive conquest!

    submitted by /u/heliastein
    [link] [comments]

    List of all explorer notes

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:54 AM PST

    Looking for a list of all explorer notes that goes from 1.1 al the way to 90.90 i have seen other list but they seem to just jump all around the map not going from one note to the next closest note

    submitted by /u/kdog579
    [link] [comments]

    Long singleplayer load time on older saves

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:52 AM PST

    I did search before posting but only found complaints from people saying the game always takes an age to load, my issue is a bit different. I have a single player save on The Island which went from being pretty quick to load at first (30-60 seconds) to now taking literally 15 minutes (I timed it because I couldn't believe it really was taking that long). Tonight I started a new character on Valguero, loading into game again took around 30 seconds - so it seems to me that the issue could be related to me having played The Island for longer. Is this a known issue of any sort where saves take longer to load the longer they have been played? Or, does anyone have any suggestions on what could cause this?

    For what it's worth whilst loading The Island I see an initial burst of disk activity, then 13-14 minutes of no disk activity but 6-8 cores at 100% and memory usage slowly climbs up to around 13GB, plateaus, then I finally get into the game. Seems to me like it's decompressing something within memory or processing something, rather than actually loading files during the long wait. I use the -preventhibernation flag, not sure if that is likely to cause any weirdness.

    submitted by /u/CaptainUnlikely
    [link] [comments]

    Pegomastax

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:31 AM PST

    I lost my crio pod with event full red paracer (tamed on 116lvl). Body flew away and i can't find it. (*)

    submitted by /u/MonsterAgeTeenager
    [link] [comments]

    Guys its coming after extinction releases and we do bug fixes we swear

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:41 PM PST

    Ark/ Unreal engine crash help

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:58 AM PST

    Ark/ Unreal engine crash help

    I'm currently getting issues with Ark, it is a random crash and I can't find anything to assist. I've noticed most of my games with the unreal engine are having issues with my computer as well. up to date on all drivers. here is the error report

    https://preview.redd.it/0t6dll5tl5d41.png?width=451&format=png&auto=webp&s=c3605b3c3c758fece0972282234858e8d7295fc2

    submitted by /u/Dextrovios
    [link] [comments]

    Must be playing too much ARK...

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 07:16 AM PST

    Aberration's ascension cutscene be like...

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:31 PM PST

    Chibbi don't level up by killing alphas. #issue

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:25 AM PST

    My chibi stopped leveling up in the brink of the fourth level. Is anyone experiencing that? I even tried to start out a new chibi but the he doesnt level up either.

    submitted by /u/STTRANGERX
    [link] [comments]

    If you fix my battleye issue i will pay you!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:30 AM PST

    Low levels on island

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 01:15 AM PST

    I have a non dedicated server with my friends on the island and the difficulty is all the way up but all we've seen is stuff at super low levels nothing over 100 is there a way to fix that or something I'm on xbox

    submitted by /u/0scarr04
    [link] [comments]

    Argy nests / eggs

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 03:58 AM PST

    Hey I'm kinda new. I saw a YouTube video showing argy nests with eggs. Could I take one of these and hatch it like other eggs?

    submitted by /u/exile101
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a problem with wyverns/wyvern eggs and beacons not spawning on Scorched Earth? (Xbox)

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:57 PM PST

    I play on a server I host via my computer with a few friends. On the island and other maps beacons spawn in just fine, but on SE so far not a single one has spawned

    On top of that no wyvern eggs or even wyverns for that matter have spawned, which makes it rather difficult for us planning to fight the manticore

    I've looked around and can't find any information on it, and the only solutions are for the steam version, not the Xbox/windows 10 version

    Any help with this would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/subtendedcrib8
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a certain dino that absolutely terrifies you?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:47 PM PST

    Spinos for whatever reason scare the absolute hell out of me. Even if they're not actively chasing me. I see one and just run run run.

    submitted by /u/MrsBeaumont
    [link] [comments]

    Can you deploy a lightning wyvern from a cryopod during the desert Titan fight?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:02 PM PST

    Or does it have to be waiting in the desert for you to spawn in?

    submitted by /u/secretiveturkey
    [link] [comments]

    How does one drain turrets/get inside a crouch cave?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 01:38 AM PST

    If the outlet box is well hidden, turrets are targeted on players. Is there a way to get the tame to be hit to absorb turrets? Because it consists a mix of heavy and normal turrets. Are there any ways to get inside?

    submitted by /u/Nighthawk56
    [link] [comments]

    Need help choosing to get ark or not for pc.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:14 PM PST

    So first off i want to say that i am an ark vet. I played on ps4 for ages. I quit around the time of abberation. The game was full of bugs, Dinos falling through the floor and such. I want to know if the game is any better and if it is worth getting into. Primarily because the steam sale is going on is the very reason i am looking at picking it up for pc as it is quite cheap atm.

    submitted by /u/KriegEternal
    [link] [comments]

    Should I switch

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:19 PM PST

    I've heard a lot of bad things about ark on switch and that pc was better but what is better about ark on pc and should I buy it.

    submitted by /u/joecool1340
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for solo taming/trapping a Spino on Aberration?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:23 PM PST

    This is in single-player, Aberration map:

    I want to tame a couple higher level Spinos, breed them, then ride the imprinted offspring down to get a drake egg. I prefer Spinos vs Megalosaurus (though it seems Megalos are much easier to tame at this point).

    I went to try to tame a Spino by making a trap using 3 Stone Dinosaur Gateways (in a triangle shape) and a large bear trap. What I did was place two of the gateways down in a V shape, then the bear trap in between. I aggro'd the Spino (a lvl 135 one) from range, on foot, and pulled it towards the trap. The Bear trap triggers, I zip around to the back, place the third gateway, and I think I'm set. Almost instantly the Spino somehow pops right out of the trap. I tried this twice and both times it popped out. What gives? Do I need to put a roof on it? Gates? Is this a glitch? They're supposed to be too large to fit through the gate I thought, but it's not working. It does seem kinda glitched in that the Spino kinda sinks into the ground a bit - not sure if this is just visual or what. I did manage to just plunk tranq arrows (from crossbow) into it until it started fleeing, but since the TLC update, Spinos are so fast now - I can't keep up with it, and it just runs like mad away from me. This seems super risky anyway as it's likely to get KO'd in the water and get chewed up by piranhas.

    TL;DR - Any suggestions on how to somewhat reliably tame a Spino solo in single-player, on the Aberration map? Thanks in advance.

    Edit: I had lots of stone/thatch/wood so I went with 5x behemoth gates, placed one after the other, like dominos, with a small gap between them (big enough for me to fit through, but not big enough for a spino), and a door on each end. It's like a small little behemoth-sized hallway, and it's quite lightweight too (like 28 weight total is all). Quite nice and easy to setup/tear down. I got the idea from a youtube video. Have one door open, the other closed, aggro dino through open door, run towards back closed door, run out one of the side gaps, run around to front, close door - stuck Spino. Worked great.

    submitted by /u/MCFroid
    [link] [comments]

    Tip: Always Flip the Bird While Flying a Ptera.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:59 PM PST

    https://preview.redd.it/h6yp92p791d41.jpg?width=1632&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8cab5fdc263691b56c1b27b4a468ce9c73d3a741

    This applies to a few other flyers as well, but especially the ptera. It puts what you need while actually flying under finger or just beside it (Aside from Freelook, which can be rebound to Z key with K key assigned to Z likewise). It also prevents most accidental dismounts. Finally it can make flying feel more analog, as with mostly unmoving fingers it becomes about how you tilt/ apply pressure to your hand as a whole (which requires slight whole arm motions, so it also keeps your arm from tiring in a rigid position).

    Breaking this down a bit more:

    • Your middle finger of course is is rested on W. While you little finger is on the shift key. So fast or slow flight becomes about depending pressure forward or forward and angling off to the left.
    • The index finger is hovered over the X key (your air brake). So when you want to come to dead stop you depend pressure forward and to the right. Or simply to the right to but come to a hard stop and land. Or forward and to the right while changing your camera angle, then shifting to forward pressure only to then turn sharply and fly in the new direction your camera is centered on (important to remember that X input overrides W input, regardless of order pressed).
    • Depending pressure up and to the left while tapping space bar will make your ptera do a a little bob and weave.
    • The thing I like best about this hand position is that it makes hitting E (index finger sliding up) or C (thumb sliding up) A very conscious act from a relaxed hand position.
    submitted by /u/Helleri
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel