• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 25, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved When you fall off your base one too many times ...

    ARK: Survival Evolved When you fall off your base one too many times ...


    When you fall off your base one too many times ...

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:08 AM PST

    TIL fish can be different sizes.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:12 AM PST

    Question regarding HLNA and Genesis pass on xbox one

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:19 AM PST

    I purchased the genesis pass with the game pass discount last week but before today I wasn't aware that HLNA was already available for people who pre ordered. However, I can't find the option to install genesis in the my games and apps section (I thought it hadn't released yet, so that's normal, right?) and I haven't received any skin or pet. Is the only way to get HLNA now through spawn command or am I missing something here?

    Edit: Playing Single player, if that helps.

    submitted by /u/GrimReaper415
    [link] [comments]

    All female, stat mutated, theri triplets

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:26 PM PST

    How good are Rock Drakes?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:54 AM PST

    I got in love with ARK (again). Iam sick for 1 week now. One of the best weeks in my entire life. Had So much time so get into ARK and grind.

    But lets come to my simple question: Are Rock Drakes good? (PVE Singelplayer) And What Do I need for the bosses on the Island and which one is the easiest?

    submitted by /u/GhostMokomo
    [link] [comments]

    Question about currency.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:47 AM PST

    So, I'm going to start a server on Primitive+ using mistletoe as the main form of currency. It will be in Valguero based on Mediterranean kingdoms. (kingdoms based around the lake) Can someone help me figure out what to set the exchange rate for resources on start, and how much to give to each kingdom? I know it's asking a lot, but it would mean a lot to me.

    Edit: I'm actually going to let each kingdom set up their own economy. Just need help deciding how much to give each kingdom.

    submitted by /u/Dazd95
    [link] [comments]

    Level 34 taming brontosaurus and stegosaurus

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:44 AM PST

    what is the best map for single player (with mods and dlc)

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 05:32 AM PST

    I have been looking to play the game again after a long time and i don't know what map i want to play since there is a lot of new dlc and mods i would like to find a map with most or all dlc content if possible

    submitted by /u/Deadlust
    [link] [comments]

    S+ Snap points are still not fixed properly

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:38 AM PST

    S+ stone triangle ceilings can't snap properly to S+ stone hatch frames (they used to, I think it is still a fallout after recent patch).

    I tried to build fatdog's trap to trap myself a griffin, thing wouldn't snap. Had to improvise, then to test improvisations on local lowbie griffins. While I was doing that, max level griffin I wanted got himself killed.

    Will have to build a normal blocky trap with gateways next time.

    submitted by /u/Aargh_Tenna
    [link] [comments]

    ARK Mobile: Level 21 Glitch

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 08:13 AM PST

    The mobile version of ARK is the only free way to play despite the fact the frequent crashing. This is the second time it has happened and the first was a few weeks ago, in which the single player game crashes more suddenly than before and freezes on a single frame when I reopen the app. Is there a way to override or restore this? I don't want to have to uninstall the game or delete my progress over and over again only to encounter this same glitch.

    submitted by /u/k1410407
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to find youtuber

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:47 AM PST

    Awhile ago i watched these ark comedy skits made by these three people, they had a girl obsessed with lemurs, a nerdy experiment guy, and another guy. They did skits like a indestructible dodo god they had to nuke and other such stuff. I cant remember their channel name at all

    submitted by /u/FoxgirlyTg
    [link] [comments]

    Idea for midteir dino breeding pin

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 08:31 PM PST

    Death gives life

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 03:26 PM PST

    I need some help.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:04 AM PST

    Hello guys, whenever i try to join any multiplayer server, I get this error: The ue4-shootergame game has crashed and will close

    I don't know what to do because i have just bought the game.

    My friend gets the same error when he tries to join.

    submitted by /u/NoRecKoil
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for PC ARK Mates/community

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:47 AM PST

    Hey guys looking for ark mates to play with, I don't play everyday due to work commitments etc but play often. And/Or Im keen to join an ark discord if someone has one, to play with new people :D

    leave your discord below and ill try hit you up /join your server

    submitted by /u/Goldknight77
    [link] [comments]

    is there aimbot on xbox servers?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 07:02 PM PST

    after getting 3 tapped while boosting on a mana im wondering if its actually true. i thought xbox hasnt been hacked yet, but are pc players still able to connect to xbox small tribes servers and cheat?

    submitted by /u/PapadocRS
    [link] [comments]

    Tribe

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:27 AM PST

    Hey, Me and my tribe (11 members) are looking for some new players. We're all experienced, most of us had been in alpha tribe minimum once. We're chill and fun players. PC Official PvP Anyone interested, DM me, or message me here :)

    submitted by /u/petdomaa100
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for xbox one/ Microsoft version Ark PC player to join

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:05 AM PST

    In playing on a dedi pvp server and I'm looking for at least 2 more players to join me and raid do boss fights raise etc. Hmu if interested

    submitted by /u/Avengeyourdeath
    [link] [comments]

    Carnotaurus and terror bird trouble

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:15 AM PST

    So my base is surrounded by 1 terror bird (lvl 39) and carnotaurus (lvl 32). I don't have much good things. What do I do? Am I fucked?

    submitted by /u/IKilledASmurf
    [link] [comments]

    Is it normal to have graphics looking like clay while hosting non-dedicated servers?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 10:05 PM PST

    I've noticed that some maps like Aberration and Extinction lower my graphics immediately to claynimation mode when hosting a non-dedicated server for me and my wife to play in.

    I've hosted dedicated servers before for the two of us, but somehow that proved to be even more intensive for my machine than hosting a non-dedicated server with 75000 theter, we've been playing just fine in Ragnarok without suffering these graphic downgrades, being in opposite edges of the map, but the moment I enter Aberration everything goes down.

    My laptop isn't a gaming laptop, I have 12 GB Ram and a 1 GB AMD GPU; however I manage to play stuff like Devil May Cry 5, Final Fantasy XV and Borderlands 3 with constant 30-40 FPS with decent looking graphics. I know Ark isn't super optimized but I'm really curious on what might be causing the auto-downgrade of the graphics.

    submitted by /u/Gourgeistguy
    [link] [comments]

    Peteranadon Saddle (chitin)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 06:57 PM PST

    I am a noob at ark I still have primitive gear, how do I get chitin/Keritin.

    submitted by /u/EricM2008
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel