• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 11, 2020

    ARK: Survival Evolved When you're finally ready to move to a new father for your carby line

    ARK: Survival Evolved When you're finally ready to move to a new father for your carby line


    When you're finally ready to move to a new father for your carby line

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:34 AM PST

    When you tame a dino but haven’t unlocked the saddle for it yet

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:33 PM PST

    Ark Boss Teleporting glitch.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:02 AM PST

    So me and my friend are playing on a Non-Dedicated Ark world on the island and we have had multiple attempts at trying to do the Broodmother Gamma right but each time we have tried to teleport it always teleports us to the Redwoods, anyone know how to counter/fix this glitch?

    submitted by /u/AfterShockGms
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a tribe to join on Official PvE (PC)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:22 AM PST

    I've been off of ARK for a few months as I felt I needed a bit of a break from it. I've been getting the urge to start playing again though and so I'm making this post to see if there's any people that are looking for new members. I have 5k hours and on my last server I was known as the crazy Breeder/Tamer. I understand that trust can be an issue when recruiting new members but all I really want is to enjoy this game with some new friends. I will do my best to make that a reality.

    submitted by /u/FeralInstinct281
    [link] [comments]

    Alaska has started getting Orbital Drops... I wonder how long before we can start making element runs.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 12:13 PM PST

    Not spawning in boss arena

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 12:54 AM PST

    I'm trying to summon the Broodmother, I have eight Megatheriums and one Daeodon. Everytime I try to summon her all my tames, I, and the Broodmother are sent directly at 50 50 on the island. After a few hits she then disappears and I have to restart my console before the autosave can catch up with the in game time. Has anyone else encountered this bug before?

    Edit: This may be due to the recent patch that came out recently. Can anyone else verify this?

    submitted by /u/Wafflefrogs101
    [link] [comments]

    Gacha not working

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:35 AM PST

    I just traded for two gachas (male and female) and me and my friend are feeding them owl pellets but for some reason the female gacha isn't producing any crystals but it has two on its back while the male has already produce 3. Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/BetterCape703
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know what 304.441 changed?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:01 AM PST

    Having trouble placing structures

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:00 PM PST

    I am playing on a server ran by a buddy of mine and am having trouble placing certain structures. Currently with stone triangle foundations and greenhouse triangle roofs specifically, it will show me that I can place and then act like it places, but won't actually place. I can still place other, similar structures, like wood traingle roofs and foundations as well as greenhouse ceilings, but not those other two. Does anyone have an idea of what is going on?

    Here is a video of exactly what is happening to me. https://streamable.com/lcsjs

    submitted by /u/Diascizor
    [link] [comments]

    Games like ARK?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:38 AM PST

    I really like ARK, but considering that the devs literally give no shit about the playerbase (Performance updates, proper balancing), I was wondering if there is a good alternative?

    I've heard of games like stranded deep, but none of those have this interaction with domestication and open-world adventure

    submitted by /u/Fyrrn
    [link] [comments]

    Bug With The Archaeopteryx?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:44 PM PST

    Earlier I tamed an Archaeopteryx thinking that it was a particularly adorable Microraptor that I wanted (they look the same from 'rangin range) and picked him up because he got himself wedged between two rocks. However when I jumped and hit the ground I just kept "falling", and when releasing the little guy I got stuck falling. Using the ghost console command and flying up a little bit and turning collision back on helped sometimes, but from that point on if I jump or even fall the tiniest bit I get stuck "falling" against the ground until I reload the game - and that's less than optimal because my game takes upwards of 5-6 minutes just to enter...

    I've never had this happen before and can't find any mention of it anywhere else. I'm thinking it might be a mod that I have, but I don't have anything that changes the Archy, parachutes, or the slow fall effect to my knowledge. Has anyone else seen this happen, and maybe have an idea of how to fix it without having to reload the game?

    submitted by /u/orc_fellator
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to Upload Wyverns at Obelisks

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 12:57 AM PST

    Looking for help/explanation as to why I cannot upload my Dino's into the ark. I am playing on official, the island, and I can select them to upload, the prompt to transfer comes up, but when I hit accept they aren't uploaded.

    I can upload other Dino's as I tested our argentavis, but the wyvern doesn't seem to work.

    submitted by /u/VolkerNordie
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Nitrado servers wild creater spawns

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 12:20 AM PST

    Been doing some researched an have learned that I can have rock drake's, reapers, gas bags, snow owls, managamr's, beaches, and more that I'm sure I missed all on valguero through the game.ini files. But I am STRUGGLING. To find the codes I need to put into the game.ini files to makes these creatures spawn in my server. If anyone can help I would love you!

    Ps4 server hosted by nitrado

    submitted by /u/IrishPanda10
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero Gamma Boss.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:26 PM PST

    Soloing gamma on valguero with rexes. I just have wild tamed rexes, their stats all mostly 25k hp and 400% melee. Also a yuty and pig (70k food). The catch is they all have 120 ascendant saddles. Think I'll be good with these rexes? I also have 5 30k 500% tek rexes.

    submitted by /u/Fleeance
    [link] [comments]

    When the EXPLOITING Raiders Stream on TWITCH

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:09 PM PST

    Tribe of Gang Gang Gang- Nameless PVP Server/also on official flies up with soakers on quetz until they take turret dmg, then fly out of render. BOOM floating soakers with no players on them during an offline raid.

    VERY CLASSY FELLAS.

    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/533706915

    https://gyazo.com/5833aa2db6b58df44c3e6edd4533fb8d

    https://gyazo.com/5833aa2db6b58df44c3e6edd4533fb8d

    https://gyazo.com/873bb7a7cb1c660feb7987aa8965c9f9

    https://gyazo.com/c0dc6b3635c35bc51a59ca9f761d983d

    https://gyazo.com/60b89c13878df07736f6cbd8eabf2f7f

    https://gyazo.com/4f7bfb340f6a1333774c030bffccf92e

    submitted by /u/dtxevo
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 update.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:33 PM PST

    Why the hell is there a 23gb update? My night is ruined my internet is garbage. Ugh this happens every time. Sorry rant over

    submitted by /u/Zackthestampede
    [link] [comments]

    Can't place stairs on ps4 unofficial after most recent patch

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:02 PM PST

    Can anyone else place stairs after the recent patch? I'm referring to the stairs/ramp homestead item.

    submitted by /u/jamesthursday
    [link] [comments]

    Valguero Dino and map extention

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:19 PM PST

    Farming wyvern talons without a turret box or giga?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:48 PM PST

    So i'm ready to take on the manticore with my lightning wyvern army, despite that i dont actually have a rex or anything like that, strongest tames are my phoenix and wyverns. I was wondering how i can farm the talons for the boss?

    submitted by /u/Sn0wy0wl_
    [link] [comments]

    How to fish without bench or seat?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:30 PM PST

    Server I'm playing on has removed stools or benches anything seat basically, is there any other way I can fish?

    submitted by /u/Pogue1995
    [link] [comments]

    What is currently the best base location for 3 man?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 03:07 PM PST

    Title.

    I am looking for options to move to.

    Mainly exctinction but woudnt mind moving to other maps.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ArkDennis
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel