• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 5, 2020

    ARK on Xbox One Tamed my first phiomia and it got killed by something that looked like a Theriznosaurus (couldn’t tell as I was running so hard). Should I take all 17 of my low level dilos up against it in a blind act of revenge and fury?

    ARK on Xbox One Tamed my first phiomia and it got killed by something that looked like a Theriznosaurus (couldn’t tell as I was running so hard). Should I take all 17 of my low level dilos up against it in a blind act of revenge and fury?


    Tamed my first phiomia and it got killed by something that looked like a Theriznosaurus (couldn’t tell as I was running so hard). Should I take all 17 of my low level dilos up against it in a blind act of revenge and fury?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 07:29 PM PST

    Edit: It was a megalosaurus

    Edit 2: it worked and only 1 of my low level dilos died. You guys really need to reconsider the usefulness of dilos...

    submitted by /u/KillerKitty650
    [link] [comments]

    Question about The Center map

    Posted: 05 Feb 2020 02:23 AM PST

    Hey everyone, I've been away from Ark for a bit and have been thinking of trying out the Center map (used to always play Island or Scorched the most and always on single player because life). I remember that the reason I stayed away from the Center was because of a bug where too many dinos spawned in the caves below map and would crash the game. I know Ark will always be a glitchy, beautiful, dumpster fire of a game but has this bug been fixed? Thanks for any info in advance.

    submitted by /u/ThorAndLoki56
    [link] [comments]

    Are Double XP weekends the norm now?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 06:01 AM PST

    Do they just do double XP every single weekend now on official servers? Do they bother announcing it in advance anywhere?

    I'm trying to plan a day off work for a marathon gaming session. Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/ArkGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Building help

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:59 AM PST

    I'm currently working on my base and I want to place stone pillars on the corners. Whenever I try though it always snaps to another point. Anyone able to let me know how to do it?

    submitted by /u/epic-spack69
    [link] [comments]

    Building Rant..

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 10:48 PM PST

    Went into the menu for a tek ceiling and my entire cliff platform just demolished, along with part of my death wall and 3 of my heavies. Heavies are no where to be found. It's really sad that remodeling is always nervewrecking, demolish one thing and you lose half of your base. So, that's my night.

    submitted by /u/thunderblood69
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite PVE locations now we don’t need Space for Dinos?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 03:26 PM PST

    Nitrado, Looking about how to go about putting aberration dinos on the center. Anyone have the code or any ideas?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 11:36 AM PST

    I've been looking into putting aberration dinos on my center server, I've been looking around but can only find them for ragnarok. Theres also the challenge of adding the aberration engrams aswell and finding some way of getting the resources for them, maybe custom loot drops?

    submitted by /u/RedditHiveMindIsWack
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel