• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 18, 2020

    Ark PS4 Character Erased

    Ark PS4 Character Erased


    Character Erased

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 04:01 AM PST

    I was travelling between servers on PvP SmallTribes, I had uploaded at one end and when I tried downloading at the other I got an error message. Now my character is no longer in upload or on server. I've submitted a support ticket though who know how long that could take if they do anything at all. My real problem is my tek engrams. I paid IRL money to have hard val unlocked so I could use the transmitter. I was a bit reluctant to do this though I saw it as a one time thing and as I only play solo it was my only option. My question to the community is there anyone really nice out there who can take pity on me and give me a seat on a dragon fight?

    submitted by /u/SebGreenway88
    [link] [comments]

    Ragnarok blue screen

    Posted: 18 Feb 2020 07:17 AM PST

    Is there any news on a fix or solution to this crap? I mean at least my body is kinda safe cause noone else can get in either lol

    submitted by /u/ZombieHellDog
    [link] [comments]

    Like my new Reaper colours

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:38 PM PST

    I’ve had this game for a few months and have had trouble defending my base, need tips

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:59 PM PST

    (PvP obviously) when I watch ark vids on YT people are always saying "that base sucks" when I don't think it looks bad at all. So far I know that you want a cave so it's easy to defend and to layer your turret wall as well as have lots of ammo and a balance of heavy and auto/tek, but that's about all I know. Care to help a brother out?

    Edit: also how do I setup something that a dude with 300 rockets can't shoot down all my turrets

    submitted by /u/weston55
    [link] [comments]

    Adding NPCs

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 04:43 PM PST

    I understand that the PS4 Doesn't support mods, but has anyone tried adding in NPCs to the dino spawn list? Currently on travel with work (characters are trapped in the blue screen on rag anyways) so I'm just wondering at this point.

    submitted by /u/WarMachine870
    [link] [comments]

    Waiting on Ragnarok fix be like...

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 01:41 PM PST

    Anyone know a good way to good drops like red drops or what ever trying to farm them but the rag thing is a problem for the desert

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:19 AM PST

    well 2 days ago i said "quiting this game" well look at me now still playing and doing this ....

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:41 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel